Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 07:31:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Helpmyson

Started by BobbyLee, Oct 14, 2004, 12:48:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BobbyLee

As I research this more, I find more information that fits this situation. She fits the criteeria for Borderline Personality Disorder...how do I prove that or use that to help my kids?  Even if she would get some help, my kids would be better off.

StPaulieGirl

Your daughter might be suffering from what is affecting your stbx.  These conditions can be handed down genetically, unfortunately.  Work with the counselors and therapists, but  don't let yourself get used because of how much you love them.

Psychiatric evaluation on both mother and daughter....because you DO care.  Call the law guardian ASAP.  Always remember that you have a basic human right to decent treatment, and so do your kids.  

gipsy

this is sad . But the bottom line is this site has information in it , search through this site , I kept keeping on and My son see's the truth , I always see him and he is only 5 yo And He knows his mom is doing wrong ,  Read all about parental alienation on this site , There is a usual and basic process that the sicko's do , And I am willing to guess that You didn't see your daughter for a while while Mom poisened her mind , I had a cousin  that went through the same , And I BENT HIS EAR  ,  told him about the parental alienation ,And he filed contempt , In wash state its the parents responsibility to Have the child ready , I am know  that  Mom has told the Girl all this , As with My cousin when I got him to file , And I went to the first pick up of the child [with a video camera to assist him ] It was a big deal and his daughter was crying . And saying she did not want to go , And was in the past refusing to come to my cousins house , So I Bent and bent his ear , And Told Him he should not give up , He went through all the bs about thinking its his daughter that now hated him and he did not want to file contempt , And force his daughter to come over , And She would hate him more when she got older  etc ,  Well He followed through , As I said I showed up with the video camera , The daughter was at the " Sick sister of the mother's house ' And they  tryed to put up a fuss And Two witnesses were on our side , and I told cousin to get the child and come on !! His daughter was refuseing and crying , He put his arm around Her And sort of forced her away . then the sick sister flipped us off and I put the video camera on her ,And good behavior started , SOOOO . With the contempt fileing and the video camera they realised we were serious , And Now for the part you really need to hear , My cousin did very well and took his daughter camping and they had fun , I told Him long ago and I am telling you . You need to spend time with your daughter with out mom BS and see what she say's , , Then decide , For now Your daughter is brain washed , Don't let this happen to your son , And now for the part that You really need , And I learned this too / It's a ditto story , I went through the same crap . And I took My poor little Son away when he was screaming for his mom , I later found  she was telling him I was going to hurt him , The CONCLUSION  ' By both of our persistance and Continued contact and focusing on Having fun with the Kids , Heres My results , My son Is 5 YO , An tells me His mom tortures him By talking bad about me ,
   My cousins  daughter Is now refusing to live with Mom . And Mom Let the daughter go to My cousins , This is supposed to sort out, and  My cousins X Thinks that the daughter is gong to live with grandma , And thinks My cousin Is going to assist in convincing the daughter Of this , And My cousin went along with this , NOW What do you think he is doing ? He is contacting atty's to figure his options ,/ I  Strongly direct you to" not" give up and force a couple of visits with your daughter , ' The reason . Is Because , My son has told me again and again , that he realises I am not bad [As his mom say's I am ] And  I went to a counselor and the counselor told me He was an expert about children etc , And that he refuses to believe that some one can make a child dislike Me ,  In combination with the info on this site about Parental alienation, I believe this site is correct ,  The alienating parent achieves this By doing what the Mother has done to your daughter , And By haveing a period when you don't see the daughter  While she poisens the mind then the child begins to refuse visits , And It becomes a relief when the court orders visits , And Now the child has a reason to go see dad , Or mom gets into trouble , In conclusion , I believe, My self and My cousin, have won ,By Not ever giving up , fileing contempt and keeping as much contact as possible , And My son and his daughter are now seeing the truth for themselves . My thoughts are force the visits by the court , My atty Told my cousin , its a the parents responsibilty to Direct the children and foster a relationship , And My cousin filed contempt , And Is winning the battle in a big way , He had the same as your the daughter was refusing visits based on crap the mother was saying , And look at him now , this has backfired on the sick mother , I believe  we just need to be the sane parent And the kids will see , By the way why was there a Law Guardian , There must have been some problem ,  Guardian ad Litems aren't always the sharpest .And If you let her win and give up on your daughter then thats what the sicko wants , I repeat don't let this happen . Force the visits so the daughter can see a happy place at your house this could turn around like it is for my cousin right now 1!!!, As for the mother of My son , He tells Me she is easing upo a bit on the BS , I believe the reason Is , She see's that I will hold her to the letter of the law And I won't give up . And she is starteing to quit a bit aof the BS , I believe My son will soon be wanting out of His mothers house if I maintain a good rlationship with Him and don't give the mother a period of My absence in wich she could poisen His Mind , Read this site about Parental alienation