Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 18, 2024, 11:32:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

CP hands me child's homework during his visitation time with me.

Started by 416021va, Jun 06, 2006, 06:27:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

416021va

CP hands me child's homework during short visits or during summer visitation.

The child is not in summer school, so I am not exactly sure what the homework is for.

During my last trip to Florida of just 4 days, CP handed me a huge pile of homework to do with child during his visitation time with me there.

After spending hours doing homework with child, CP stated that his homework was not done correctly.

I feel that if I don't say something to CP in writing, CP will claim that I am not helping child with homework. (not in best interests of child).

1) What can I do to protect myself from being accused of not assisting child with his homework that arrives with no instuctions?

Thanks SOC...Godbless!

P.S. - I recall on one of my last posts (unless I misunderstood what you were saying) that you did not want me to post multiple questions on one post, that is why I have split my questions up into one of my posts.
I don't want to upset you. Please let me know.

socrateaser

>1) What can I do to protect myself from being accused of not
>assisting child with his homework that arrives with no
>instuctions?

If the child is not in summer school and the homework is not assigned, then it's not homework. This is a control tactic. Your response is: "Homework? What homework? We don't have no homework. We don't need to show you any stinking homework?" (apologies to John Huston and Treasure of Sierra Madre).

>
>Thanks SOC...Godbless!
>
>P.S. - I recall on one of my last posts (unless I
>misunderstood what you were saying) that you did not want me
>to post multiple questions on one post, that is why I have
>split my questions up into one of my posts.
>I don't want to upset you. Please let me know.

You have the rules backwards. Put ALL your questions into one post.