Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 24, 2024, 06:23:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

I should be ASHAMED of myself!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Kitty C., Oct 26, 2004, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty C.

Shame on me for not doing my homework!!!!!!!!!  Richard Campagna, Badnarik's VEEP mate, is an IOWAN!!!!!!!  Right here in 'River City'!  A local news station interviewed him last night.....come to find out he teaches at Kirkwood and St. Ambrose and previously at Mt. Mercy.  This guy has some pretty damn good credentials!

But here is is ONE WEEK before a major election and I'm just now discovering this!

I know what it is............I took the stance of many other Americans and 'assumed' that all the information I needed on the candidates would COME TO ME.......instead I have found that the ONLY way to make an informative decision is to search and seek out the information for myself.

Shame, shame, shame on me..............
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

joni

....the mind is the 2nd thing to go....

Kitty C.

.............having a SERIOUS senior moment here, joni!
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

joni

There's no "first" thing to go, it's a set up to make you think you've already lost it because you don't know what it is.  

Personally, I don't think you have Kitty.  You're always 'game on'.

Bolivar

an IOWAN - VP

Other than that,, can anyone reallllllllly say something negative about the libertarian party? lol  :-)

That is a BIG plus for Michael Badnarik.  In all the states, Iowa has one of the best joint custody laws in effect - so far.