Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 05:20:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

need some help with this

Started by skye, Jul 18, 2006, 05:47:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skye

Hiya Soc,

I have been searching for a sample Motion to clarify order..and am having no luck. I need to know if you have one or know where to locate one. I am in the state of Virginia.

Our new court order (5-31-06) is very vague leaving a huge amount of room for arguement. And we need to have a few of the times and dates for some holidays clarified so that there is no room for arguement.

in 7 years we have been to court 137 times so I feel it is very important so as not to waste courts time on petty arguements that could be avoided in the future.

Thanks for all you do

Skye

socrateaser

>Hiya Soc,
>
>I have been searching for a sample Motion to clarify
>order..and am having no luck. I need to know if you have one
>or know where to locate one. I am in the state of Virginia.
>
>Our new court order (5-31-06) is very vague leaving a huge
>amount of room for arguement. And we need to have a few of the
>times and dates for some holidays clarified so that there is
>no room for arguement.
>
>in 7 years we have been to court 137 times so I feel it is
>very important so as not to waste courts time on petty
>arguements that could be avoided in the future.
>
>Thanks for all you do
>
>Skye

You've been to court 137 times and you don't have a motion to clarify in that pile?

Find a family law/domestic relations motion for anything from VA and use that as your template.

Otherwise, you'll need to visit the local county court library for a template, unless VA uses form pleadings, in which case the court clerk should have a copy of a standard motion form.

dipper

Skye, recently we filed a motion to clarify - using a different form.  It was a motion to amend and we marked through and wrote to clarify current custody order......

Here, the clerk at J & D court has papers out front where they can just be picked up, but we didnt see the right one.....thought we would write this up and then get the correct form from her and just copy over.....

She took the one we marked through and it was delivered with the summons....

skye

skye

137 times is very sad but no motion to clarify...I have several motion to ammend review ...will do what dipper did and see how it goes : )

thanks a bunch