Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 06:26:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Listen to Glenn Sacks this Sunday....new campaign to be announced

Started by joni, Nov 05, 2004, 08:33:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

msme

Glad you enjoyed it. I was told by a friend who does medical research, back east. I will find out if he knows more.

A railroad???   Isn't that the thing that runs around the Christmas tree???

LOL   I enjoyed your joke.

You never get a second chance to make a first impression!

Hawkeye

They're out of their offices....   'is that like they're out of their minds too?

dumbass corporate response... BEDBUG at BEST....  

Who's insurging who?

StPaulieGirl

My ex husband has been pulling this crap for over 4 years.  The DMS III, had a listing for socio/phsycopaths.  My ex fits the bill.  They define it as "antisocial personality disorder" in the updated pc version.

Nobody but a sociopath would pull this kind of mischief.  

Hawkeye

Thanks Joni and St PauliGirl...  I agree, it should be called malicious *parent* syndrome...  however it seems that mostly *mothers* (using the term loosely) attempt this crap.

Maybe it's *those* mothers that still try to claim, after years gone by, that  sharing their kids is somehow akin to having an arm gone for a weekend.

What a crock. By the same standard, I as a male, could claim (just as irrationally) that my one sperm cell has been stolen for two weeks at a time.

Both genders are capable and do indeed play these games and it's the innocent children who are stuck in the middle.

I get just as irked at those *dads* who give up on their kids.  At least in this Verizon spot, the dad is trying.  My ex has tried to throw nearly everything she can at me, but it just results in improving my ducking skills.  lol!!!

Perhaps we should seek out the actual writers/producers of this commercial and ask them in Dr. PhilSpeak... *Just What* were you thinking?*

StPaulieGirl

Statistically speaking, more mothers engage in this than men.  What interests me is the whole pathology behind the syndrome.  There has to be an underlying mental issue.  What kind of healthy person could conceive of doing this?

The kids are the ones who pay the price.  Sometimes they grow up and become just like the abusive parent.  

I'd like to find out the agencies that write and produce some of these commercials.  Family values are apparently not high up on their lists.