Divorce & Custody Resources for Hawaii

CategoryHawaii Resource Link & Information
ForumHawaii State Forum
Professional ListingsProfessional listings for Hawaii
Legal FormsLegal forms and documents for Hawaii
School & Medical RecordsSchool & Medical Records for Hawaii
Search Engine listingsSearch the SPARC site for "Hawaii"
Child Support GuidelinesSupportGuidelines.com
Child Support EmancipationIn Hawaii, the child is emancipated .
[More info...]
Termination of Parental Rights
Termination of Parental Rights: Hawaii
HAWAII - §§571-61
Abandonment or Extreme Parental DisinterestYes
Mental Illness or DeficiencyYes
Alcohol- or Drug-induced Incapacity 
Felony Conviction/ Incarceration 
Failure of Reasonable Efforts 
Sexual Abuse 
Abuse/Neglect or Loss of Rights of Another ChildYes
Failure to Maintain ContactYes
Failure to Provide SupportYes
Failure to Establish PaternityYes
Child Judged in Need of Services/Dependent 
Child's Best Interest 
Child in care 15 of 22 months (or less) 
Felony assault of child or siblingYes
Murder/Manslaughter of sibling childYes
Other Grounds• Voluntary relinquishment
• Aggravated circumstances
• Presumed father not the natural or adopted father

Hawaii Parenting PlansParenting Plan Kit for Hawaii
Hawaii Parenting
Plan Generator
Hawaii Parenting Plan generator
Attorney Complaint InformationFiling complaints against attorneys in Hawaii

There may be additional resources available. If you don't find what you're looking for through the above links and resources, we suggest asking for assistance on one or more of the SPARC Main Message Boards.