Divorce & Custody Resources for Kansas

CategoryKansas Resource Link & Information
ForumKansas State Forum
Professional ListingsProfessional listings for Kansas
Legal FormsLegal forms and documents for Kansas
School & Medical RecordsSchool & Medical Records for Kansas
Search Engine listingsSearch the SPARC site for "Kansas"
Child Support GuidelinesSupportGuidelines.com
Child Support EmancipationIn Kansas, the child is emancipated .
[More info...]
Termination of Parental Rights
Termination of Parental Rights: Kansas
§§13-1563(h), 38-1583, 38-1585
Abandonment or Extreme Parental DisinterestYes
Mental Illness or DeficiencyYes
Alcohol- or Drug-induced IncapacityYes
Felony Conviction/ IncarcerationYes
Failure of Reasonable EffortsYes
Sexual AbuseYes
Abuse/Neglect or Loss of Rights of Another ChildYes
Failure to Maintain ContactYes
Failure to Provide SupportYes
Failure to Establish Paternity 
Child Judged in Need of Services/DependentYes
Child's Best InterestYes
Child in care 15 of 22 months (or less)Yes
Felony assault of child or siblingYes
Murder/Manslaughter of sibling childYes
Other Grounds• Murder of child's other parent
• Aggravated circumstances
• Identity and location of parent(s) unknown

Kansas Parenting PlansParenting Plan Kit for Kansas
Kansas Parenting
Plan Generator
Kansas Parenting Plan generator
Attorney Complaint InformationFiling complaints against attorneys in Kansas

There may be additional resources available. If you don't find what you're looking for through the above links and resources, we suggest asking for assistance on one or more of the SPARC Main Message Boards.