Divorce & Custody Resources for New Hampshire

CategoryNew Hampshire Resource Link & Information
ForumNew Hampshire State Forum
Professional ListingsProfessional listings for New Hampshire
Legal FormsLegal forms and documents for New Hampshire
School & Medical RecordsSchool & Medical Records for New Hampshire
Search Engine listingsSearch the SPARC site for "New Hampshire"
Child Support GuidelinesSupportGuidelines.com
Child Support EmancipationIn New Hampshire, the child is emancipated .
[More info...]
Termination of Parental Rights
Termination of Parental Rights: New Hampshire
NEW HAMPSHIRE - §§170-C:5, 169-C:24-a
Abandonment or Extreme Parental DisinterestYes
Mental Illness or DeficiencyYes
Alcohol- or Drug-induced Incapacity 
Felony Conviction/ IncarcerationYes
Failure of Reasonable EffortsYes
Sexual AbuseYes
Abuse/Neglect or Loss of Rights of Another Child 
Failure to Maintain Contact 
Failure to Provide SupportYes
Failure to Establish Paternity 
Child Judged in Need of Services/DependentYes
Child's Best InterestYes
Child in care 15 of 22 months (or less)Yes
Felony assault of child or siblingYes
Murder/Manslaughter of sibling childYes
Other Grounds• Risk of harm if returned home

New Hampshire Parenting PlansParenting Plan Kit for New Hampshire
New Hampshire Parenting
Plan Generator
New Hampshire Parenting Plan generator
Attorney Complaint InformationFiling complaints against attorneys in New Hampshire

There may be additional resources available. If you don't find what you're looking for through the above links and resources, we suggest asking for assistance on one or more of the SPARC Main Message Boards.