Divorce & Custody Resources for Washington

CategoryWashington Resource Link & Information
ForumWashington State Forum
Professional ListingsProfessional listings for Washington
Legal FormsLegal forms and documents for Washington
School & Medical RecordsSchool & Medical Records for Washington
Search Engine listingsSearch the SPARC site for "Washington"
Child Support GuidelinesSupportGuidelines.com
Child Support EmancipationIn Washington, the child is emancipated .
[More info...]
Termination of Parental Rights
Termination of Parental Rights: Washington
§§13.34.180, 13.34.190, 13.34.132
Abandonment or Extreme Parental DisinterestYes
Mental Illness or DeficiencyYes
Alcohol- or Drug-induced IncapacityYes
Felony Conviction/ IncarcerationYes
Failure of Reasonable EffortsYes
Sexual AbuseYes
Abuse/Neglect or Loss of Rights of Another ChildYes
Failure to Maintain Contact 
Failure to Provide Support 
Failure to Establish Paternity 
Child Judged in Need of Services/DependentYes
Child's Best InterestYes
Child in care 15 of 22 months (or less) 
Felony assault of child or siblingYes
Murder/Manslaughter of sibling childYes
Other Grounds• Identity or location of parent unknown
• Parent is a sexually violent predator
• Aggravated circumstances

Washington Parenting PlansParenting Plan Kit for Washington
Washington Parenting
Plan Generator
Washington Parenting Plan generator
Attorney Complaint InformationFiling complaints against attorneys in Washington

There may be additional resources available. If you don't find what you're looking for through the above links and resources, we suggest asking for assistance on one or more of the SPARC Main Message Boards.