Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Donnie Beag

Pages: 1
General Issues / Transgender Children
« on: Jun 26, 2015, 03:56:45 PM »
I live in Europe, my 5 year old son lives with his mother in North America. She unilaterally claims he is a she. Apparently all authorities accept this, school, church. Where I live Social Work would ask questions as would every Government department involved with children. My son was born in Europe to a NA mother but after 2 years she returned to live over there. I tried but after year found it impossible; relationship deterioration and urban lifestyle among a few problems.
My question is where can I; who can I receive independent information on this?

Pages: 1
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.