Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - Everyside

Pages: 1
My ex and I have agreed to change the support amount.  We have both looked and can't seem to find a way to just have something written up to jointly submit for a judge's signature.

All the resourses we can find say we have to fill out the same paperwork we used for the divorce, submit it, wait two to four months and then have the hearing on it.  

Surely, there has to be an easier way when both parties agree.


Dear Socrateaser / Modification order wording.
« on: Apr 27, 2004, 09:48:26 AM »
Divorced in Anchorage Superior Court, Alaska.  NCP still lives there.  2 children involved.

We have agreed on a child support modification.  We woud like to file a pro se joint motion to modify.  No one in AK seems to be able to tell us how.  They say we need to fill out the same forms we did for the divorce and then follow the same process until hearing in 2-4 months.

We would like to avoid me serving him, him responding, hearing, judge making decision.

1.  Could you give example wording of a support modification order that we could submit to have the judge sign instead of going through the whole process?

Thanks for all you do.

Pages: 1
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.