Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - specsgirl

Pages: 1
I reside in the state of WI and was wondering something as I'm about to file yet another contempt order.  Do I have to file it in the county in which the child resides and the original placement order was put into place or can I file it in my home county?  We both the BM and I live in WI.  I just can't see driving all those 5 hours to file a paper when I could do it here.  

Thanks for your help and suggestions.

Pages: 1
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.