Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - ssl4190

My ex husband basically took my daughter from me 3 yrs ago-I've been trying to see her ever since-filed two motion hearing to regain my parenting time. (Currently I have her every other weekend and every Wed night for 2.5 hrs) Now he is sueing me for full custody.  I received a summons and complaint via process server last week.  So I guess my question is, where can I find an 'Answer' template and do I simply type affirm, deny or no knowledge OR do I explain in detail all the objections I have with the complaint he filed?