Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - DaKindGuy

Father's Issues / Re: Advice is needed
Jul 12, 2016, 10:13:00 AM
Yes it says she can't not move out of state with out my permission written and notarized or go to court and my say so will be over ruled by the court. My daughter is 3 and I've raised by my self since she was 6 months till she turned 3. I would love to have my daughter full time but all I want is to be in my daughters life daily not every summer and we yes. We do live in the same school district
Father's Issues / Advice is needed
Jul 12, 2016, 02:02:04 AM
So I'm in a situation were the mother of my child is trying to move out of state of Nevada and move to Washington with my daughter. We went to court for custody and I have joint. But now she is telling she wants to move and take my daughter in the matter of 4 weeks. I have no income because I am currently in college. I've always been in my daughters life and nothings changed that. But I feel my hands are tied and I have no choice because I can't afford an attorney. Any advice would be helpful I can't sleep knowing she's going to be gone.