Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - Bradley

Pages: 12 3 4
Texas State Forum / anyone in texas that has advice on how to win?
« on: Feb 02, 2006, 09:34:55 PM »
Looking for texas father's to chat with about getting 50/50 custody

Child Support Issues / TExas father needs help and more help
« on: Oct 15, 2005, 06:35:10 PM »
Please read the postings from Texas father trying to do the right thing and let me know if anyone from Texas has phone numbers of pro bono lawyers or any loop wholes  Ican get full custody of my daughter or just how do I get the mother to leave me a lone...

Dear Socrateaser / Question about residence for a friend
« on: May 11, 2006, 07:27:14 PM »
Asking for a friend in Texas if the custodial parent is to reside in Dallas County as long the non-custodial parent lives in Dallas County, but the custodial parent has a job offer in a different state...

Can she move without contempt of court?

Should she send a letter to non-custodial parent stating the move is for a job?

Would she be 100% responsible for transportation costs after this point?

Dear Socrateaser / Step Parents
« on: May 04, 2006, 12:57:50 PM »
In Texas do step parents have the same rights as parents?
Specifically signing documents for school, etc behavior sheets, reading logs etc..

Dear Socrateaser / stolen property under 100
« on: Apr 19, 2006, 10:50:27 AM »
My toddler son dropped the voice recorder I had into my daughters backpack in exchange for some candy she had in there. (he liked to use it for a play phone) My ex-wife found this voice recorder with some conversations on it from phone calls between her an my daughter. Now she refuses to give it back. I sent a request for reimbursement to her lawyer or the voice recorder back, no response.

I guess there is nothing I can do because it is under 100 dollars?

In Texas by the way.

Dear Socrateaser / modifications over rule the original order?
« on: Apr 14, 2006, 09:13:26 AM »
In Texas original divorce decree states that insurance must be carried by the father (me) with a deductible no more than $250.00 for each occurance.

Went to court for modifications of child support and visitation and were final November 2004, we recieved a complete set of papers including the requirment to provide insurance, the modified changes and no paragraph included about refering back to old decree for anything except claiming the child on tax returns. Her lawyer never caught the left out part about the deductible.

January 2005 child has head injury goes to the hospital, the insurance at the time had a 2500 deductible. xwife had secondary insurance which paid a portion and the remainder we split 50/50.

Her insurance company that paid the claim, is sueing me for the amount they paid- saying that I was in contempt of court for not following the orignal divorce decree.
Does the new modified court order overrule the original divorce decree?

Do you think I am going to have to pay for this amount that the insurance company is sueing me for?

Dear Socrateaser / Dealing with the BM lawyers
« on: Apr 01, 2006, 06:49:19 PM »
In Texas... BM, the custodial parent has recently requested, that all questions, request for reimbursment, letters etc be sent to by my lawyer to her lawyer. I do not feel as if hiring a lawyer for communication purposes is necessary and have sent the such letters myself to her lawyer explaining my position on hirirng a lawyer.
What should I be concerned with in dealing with her lawyer myself?

If the BM's lawyer knows that I am representing myself, can he somehow get the judge to sign modifications or documents without my knowledge?

Anything else I should watch out or do incompliance with the representing yourself rules?

I hope this makes sense...

Dear Socrateaser / Is there anyone to write in Texas
« on: Feb 27, 2006, 09:40:29 PM »
Soc- Thanks for your help in the past, you have helped me not to blow my cool and document and wait. I hope you can help me do the same tonight.
I see these posts and know that am lucky, but still am treated unfairly by the CP mother.
I am a good father and just want to talk to my daughter on the phone, though it doesnt seem very long for most, I haven't talked to my daughter in 3 days and have been beaten down by her mother by email or phone griping me out for something silly. I work and come home to my family and want to talk to my daughter and she refuses. This is in addition to many other things many many other things.

Can I write a letter to someone that might care? A rights activist, a judge, the news? A Casa worker?
Does anyone listen to your situation and make a responsible decision really in the best interest of the child?
Why does the CP get away with so much?
Really sad dad in Texas...

Dear Socrateaser / rotavirus sister of daughter
« on: Feb 04, 2006, 08:16:24 AM »
I have found out that the sister of my daughter from her mothers second xhusband has the rotavirus. My daughter is with me now for the weekend until Monday night at 6. Can I ask and recommend for my daughter to stay with me till the sister is virus free? (it last s for 8 days)
My daughter would most likely end up staying with my wife if she ended up sick and her mother would not stay home with her.
Would you consider this the best interest of the child for me to let her mother know she will be staying with me for the time the other child is sick?

Could I still face contempt charges?


ps... we also have a 48 hours first right of refusal in our custody papers.

Dear Socrateaser / Interragatories?
« on: Feb 02, 2006, 01:15:52 PM »
What is this Interragatories? What are they used for?

Pages: 12 3 4
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.