Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - Giggles

Pages: 12 3
Divorce News / Australain Judge condones Parental Alienation?
« on: Jun 22, 2012, 11:32:53 AM »
But writes the children an apology letter to the kids because he feels that eventhough their Dad didn't do what the Mother alleged, that its best for them to be with Mom because she believes it to be true?
Now the father of these children is limited to letters and cards all because the Grandmother said a Psychic predicted that the father was sexually abusing the daughter?  Are you serious?
How utterly heartbreaking for these kids!

Divorce News / How Sad for these kids....
« on: Mar 26, 2011, 04:48:29 AM »
She lost her abilities giving birth to them...the least thing would for her to be able to see them.
I just don't understand how people can be.  Sure I have issues with the father of my children....but that is between me and him...NOT the kids...sigh

Child Support Issues / Fumin Mad!!!
« on: Jul 24, 2009, 01:25:20 PM »
I'm soo mad I could spit fire!!  My DH has a son from his 1st marriage.  He's always paid his CS on time, is NOT in arrears and never had a problem till we moved.
We are now in Florida and the people in the CS office have to be totally daft!!
My husband received a summons for Contempt of court due to failure to pay CS.  WTF????
Court was today...he was prepared with all his pay slips showing the CS had been deducted.  So they call him up, the judge says "well you have no arrears, looks like you have made and are making all your payments...do you have anything to add"....  My DH was about to open his mouth when the judge then said...""you've won, don't say anything"...
Done and overwith right?? WRONG....DH had to PAY...get this $90 court costs???  WTF???
DH didn't mess up...CSE did...so why are they making my DH pay $90 in court costs???

A friend of mine just got her final divorce.  XH was abusive, controling and a severe alcoholic.  They were married for 15 years, my friend never had a drivers license because her X forbade her to have one, wouldn't let her work and would withhold her asthma medication until she had sex with him.  I thank god she finally got away from him!!  Problem is, they have a 10 y/o daughter, my friend got custody, has a job, apartment but still doesn't have a car and only a lerners permit at this time.   Prior to the final decree, my friend would give X $20 EOW for gas because the judge ordered that she provide minimal compensation due to him having to provide all the transportation (she moved 60 miles away because the cost of living in X's town was more than she could afford and to prevent him from constantly harrassing her).  He still complained about having to do all the transportation and how much it was costing him (eventhough she was compensating him for it) and asked to have the CS lowered....the judge granted it but ever since the X has yet to pick up his daughter for visitation...it's been 3 months.  I told her to keep a log of when he is supposed to have their DD and fails to pick her up.  
After how much time can she petition to have full CS reinstated due to his failure to pick up the child?  We're not talking a whole lot of $$$  The original CS amount was set at $275 a month, and he got it lowered to $195.  That $80 a month would go a long way towards food, clothing, and the other things her DD needs!!!

Child Support Issues / Not sure what to do....m
« on: Mar 15, 2005, 11:06:48 AM »
My YD's father is now over $11K in arrears.  He is/was a school bus driver and I typically don't get support in the summer but I budget for that.  Back in October his wife was killed in a car accident (he was driving), ever since then the CS has been sporadic and now it has stopped all together.  I haven't received any CS in over a month now.  I do have a case with CSE, but they don't seem to do much of anything.  I have a feeling he may have quit his job because according to his parents....ever since the accident, he's felt uncomfortable driving the bus.
Should I contact CSE and find out what is going on?  The accident wasn't his fault and he may get a large financial settlement....Can CSE snag that like they do Tax Refunds?

Oh...incase you're wondering...no, he has no relationship with my daughter...through his choice.

Moms Without Custody / Just needing some moral support...m
« on: Aug 01, 2007, 01:07:21 PM »
My OD lives with her father in CA, I live in MD.  When X and OD (15)moved to CA he told her that if she didn't like it, that she could come back here to MD.  She's said many times that she didn't like it there but he won't let her come back.  Right now she is with me for the summer and has stated all summer that she didn't want to go back :-(  She asked me to talk to her father about her staying and I told her that she needed to be the one to talk to her father and then have him talk to me.  Did I do the right thing?  

Dear Socrateaser / What if anything can I do?...m
« on: Dec 15, 2006, 08:05:10 AM »
Custody order in MD, CS order now in WI.  CP lives in MD with child, NCP lives in MI.

8 years ago custody and CS were set in MD.  Judge stated CS amount of $275 per month but an order (for some reason) was never written up and this error was discovered by CP when applying for a Mortgage program.  NCP had been paying sporatically, usually 9 months out of 12 were paid (he often did not pay during the summer when he had child for visitation).

CP (me), then went to MD CSE office in JULY 2005 to "establish" a CS order.  CSE office sent paperwork to MI CSE who returned it stating NCP did not reside in MI and that WI has jurisdiction.  Paperwork was then submitted to WI CSE (NCP lives on the border of WI/MI) who stated NCP does not live in WI, send to MI...grrr.  Finally CSE office got confirmation from NCP employer and papwork went through WI CSE.

I JUST received the CS order from WI that states the NCP resides in MI.  That he is to pay $275 per month starting on Jan 01, 2007 and that he owes no arrears.  The court date was December 6th, 2006 and I was never notified of this.


1.  I filed for the CS order in July of 2005, shouldn't the order be dated BACK to that date?

2.  Should I have been notified that a court date was set?

3.  According to my calculations (and the missed payments during the summer), NCP should have had an arrearage amount of $1,925, yet the order states he owes NO arrearages. Can I dispute this?

4.  WI bases CS on a flat 17% of income.  I estimate his income to now be approximately $13 an hour which would make the CS amount to be $383 a month.  Yet the court set the CS at the original CS amount of $275, can I ask for a Modification or even an accounting of what they based the CS amount on?

Any other advice is GREATLY appreciated!

Dear Socrateaser / OT-Hey Soc...A little humor for you....
« on: Jun 14, 2006, 06:53:33 AM »
Two lawyers had been stranded on a desert island for several
months. The Only thing on the island was a tall coconut tree that provided them their only food.

Each day one of the lawyers would climb to the top to see if he could spot a rescue boat coming.

One day the lawyer yelled down from the tree, "WOW, I just can't believe my eyes. There is a woman out there floating in our direction."

The lawyer on the ground was most skeptical and said, "You're hallucinating; you've finally lost your mind."

But within a few minutes, up to the beach floated a stunning red head, face up, totally naked, unconscious, without even so much as a ring or earrings on her person.

The two lawyers went down to the water, dragged her up on the beach and discovered, yes, she was alive, warm and breathing.

One said to the other, "You know, we've been on this God forsaken island for months now without a woman. It's been such a long, long time.... So..do you think we should ..  well...  you know... screw her?"

 "Out of WHAT?!?" asked the other

Dear Socrateaser / Change in Custody?...m
« on: Apr 24, 2006, 09:21:07 AM »
Original Divorce/Custody Decree set in AK back in 1993

In 1994 50/50 Joint custody ordered.

In Dec 1996 CP got orders to Ft. Bragg, NC.  NCP tried to stop move but was denied by the court, CP was allowed to take child to NC.  NCP could not move at that time due to pregnancy.

In May 1997 (2 weeks after birth of son) NCP moved to MD (that's the closest I could get to NC and still have family support).  

CP and OD still currently live in NC, CP is in the Military stationed at Fort Bragg, NC.  CP has gotten word (but no formal orders) that he will be moving to Ft. Irwin, CA sometime this summer.  NCP is still in MD.

OD is 14 years old and does not want to move to CA.  She wishes to move in with NCP while CP is in CA, but has expressed her desire to move back to NC if the CP moves back in a years time.  At this time it is unclear as to how long the CP will be in CA.

Current relations between NCP and CP are fairly good, however, OD has expressed her wishes to the CP that she wants to move in with NCP rather than CA and CP stated to her that it wasn't an option.  

OD will be starting High School in the fall.  NCP has done some research and found that the CA High Schools she could attend there don't even come close to being as good as the schools in NCP's area (the HS she would attend in NCP's area is listed as being #675 out of the TOP 1000 HS's in the NATION).

CP has no family in the CA area, in fact all his family is located on the East coast (NC and TN).  Not only will OD be with her 2 other siblings (NCP has 2 additional children), NCP's father is in the area, her uncle (NCP's brother) is also in the area.  NCP has fairly good relationship with CP's Mother as well.


1.  I would rather do this with out going to court, however, I know the CP will not go for it.   Given the fact that OD wishes to move in with NCP, family in the area and better schools, how much weight would be given to the 14 y/o's wishes?

2.  I know I will probably have to file in NC and from what I have read regarding NC courts, they like to go through "mediation" first.  I seriously doubt this will work because CP has a history of not cooperating with "mediation".  Should mediation be ordered, but CP runs out of time prior to him having to report to CA, what happens then?  
2a. Could the NC court block him from taking her to CA until the mediation process is complete?

3.  NCP pans on drawing up a "temporary" agreement and talking to CP about the change in custody before NCP files anything.  Basically stating that while CP is in CA, child will reside with NCP, visitation will be as follows (blah...blah...blah) then upon CP's return to NC, residential custody will revert back to CP (these are her wishes).  Should the CP reject this agreement and the NPC files a formal custody change, can the NCP use it as "evidence" to the CP's uncooperation?

4.  Any other suggestions?


Pages: 12 3
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.