Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - bblindell

Pages: 1
Georgia State Forum / fighting in GA court
« on: Dec 30, 2007, 04:05:36 PM »
I have been alienated by my ex for more than 2 years.  I got caught up on back child support and took her back to court.  The judge ordered that I spend 6 months (one day a month) driving the 4 hours from my house to my ex's to visit with my kids.  I did EXACTLY like the judge ordered and at the end of the 6 months we went back to court and the judge gave me broad and reasonable visitation.  The very next night when I was scheduled to meet my ex to get the kids, she refused to let me have them.  I filed police report and went back to court.  It was a nightmare! The judge said that I needed to spend another 6 months visiting the kids where they live.  In 6 months, the judge has not signed a single order and my ex has violated EVERY order he has given from the bench. What can I do?

Father's Issues / need help in GA
« on: Jan 01, 2008, 07:12:35 PM »
I am looking for any experts in southeast GA that have knowledge and experience in PAS.
Also any guardian ad litem's in the area.

Father's Issues / i miss my kids.
« on: Jan 01, 2008, 07:09:31 PM »
My situation is a legal nightmare and I don't know what to do.
My ex has been difficult to say the least for the past 7 years, often keeping my kids away for weeks at a time.  This usually only happened when I was dating but when I was single, I saw the kids no problem.  3 years ago I met somone and we married.  Needless to say, I haven't had a relationship with my kids since.  I was behind in C/S but caught it all up and took my ex to court.  The judge said the estrangement was my fault and ordered that I spend 6 months "rebuilding" a relationship with my 10 and 14 year old.  At first I was hurt but did exactly as the judge said.  My ex still made it hell.  She said the kids didn't want to see me and even had them say this to the judge!!  After completing 6 months of one day a month visits, where I drove 4 hours one way, we went back to court.  The judge ordered my ex to resume normal visitation.  The VERY NEXT NIGHT I was supposed to meet my ex to get the kids and she wouldn't let them come.  Again, we went back to court.  The judge said that I would have do another 6 months of rebuilding.  I don't have a signed order (other than one from 2002) and the kids are terrified to say they want to see me if their mom is anywhere around.  The wierdest part is that in Oct. she brought them to me for 5 days and didn't call them or provide ANY clothing for them.  She says they are uncomfortable around me.  The judge ordered my C/S payments be made to a guardian ad litem for the next 6 months, but I don't think what is going on is legal.  My lawyer is crappy but I don't have the money to keep paying her.... she said that she was done after the last hearing anyway.  How stupid is it going to be to represent myself?  How long does a judge have before an order must be signed?  Is a judge's order from the bench considered binding or is it only legal when it has been signed?
Thanks for reading this entire thing. I am desparate to be involved with my kids.

Father's Issues / Parental Alienation Syndrome
« on: May 12, 2007, 06:37:46 PM »
My wife has been doing some digging around about Parental Alienation Syndrome and my ex is a classic example.  Have any of you had any success in the GA courts with charging a parent with PAS?  

Father's Issues / SAD DAD
« on: May 03, 2007, 09:20:07 PM »
I need a good attorney in South GA (Camden County).  My ex has kept my kids from me for 2 years because I was behind in child support.  I am caught up and NEED to see my kids.  My ex just got remarried and is threatening me that the children have a "new daddy".  Somebody please help me!!! I am a good dad to my step children and want to be with my own children.  My ex lets my parents see and talk to the children.

Pages: 1
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.