Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - sunbarbie

Pages: 1
Visitation Issues / Clearification of Parenting Plan Doc Question
« on: May 01, 2017, 04:51:38 PM »
My Ex moved and our clearification document says the town he used to reside in.   It is farther away and nearly impossible to make the time on the document due to traffic.  Doesnt my ex have to get the clearification parenting plan updated through the court before I am made to drive further? 

Thank you for any assistance.

Chit Chat / child activities during the other parents time
« on: Jan 24, 2017, 04:14:44 PM »
I always ask the other parent via email before giving any answer to the child or even tell the child that I'm asking for the request. 

Non Custodial parent question, would you consider doing something with your child wants to do during your time? ie social event at school?  When I talk to other non custodials friends of mine, they don't see this as an inconvenience or unreasonable.

Thank you for the read!

Child Support Issues / living with boy friend
« on: Jan 19, 2017, 12:24:15 PM »
IF i move in with my bf,in a long term relationship.  Does the bf have to expose his income and would that influence what my child currently receives?  btw: I get disablity benefits in the place of child support and its way over what the state said.  The amount was decided by SSI.  I'm guessing nothing would change in this area?  Albeit, child's non custodial parent may file modification due to moral reasons since I am living with opposite sex partner and not married right?

Thank you for any help. 

Pages: 1
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.