Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - mono

Pages: 1
Custody Issues / Re: Leaving the Country
« on: Apr 27, 2013, 06:48:00 PM »
Thank you that helps a lot. I will go to the courthouse and get it done. We plan on leaving beginning of July till mid August.
So he can have them before and even after.

Custody Issues / Re: Leaving the Country
« on: Apr 26, 2013, 06:30:58 PM »
The parenting plan does not say anything about that. Only that he gets them 2 weeks during the summer. I assume I am the decision maker, they are primary with me. I have physical custody but we have joint legal custody.

We live in Virginia, how do I file this with the circuit court ? I absolutly can not affort a lawyer anymore.

I am concerned to even book the tickets. I am worried now that he knows the dates he can stop me from leaving.
Of course I book a return flight, I do not plan on running. My entire life, house, pets etc is here.

I offered him extra time before and after, but he does not agree. Under no circumstances could I leave the kids and they want to go and see their family as well.

Custody Issues / Leaving the Country
« on: Apr 26, 2013, 11:27:18 AM »
My grandmother is very ill and the children and me, would like to visit her for 6 weeks. We have done so in the past 3 years for 9 weeks and longer. But now I am divorcing. We have joint legal custody and I have physical custody. He does not give me his consent to leave.

I do not have a lawyer anymore. How can I legally leave ?

Pages: 1
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.