Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Giggles

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48
Father's Issues / He possibly could file...m
« on: Jul 24, 2006, 08:25:23 AM »
for temp emerg. custody.  That way...BM could still leave, but the child would stay with him.  He needs to have all his ducks in a row though.  He needs a lawyer..ASAP!!!

Thankfully for him it was only about 6 months.  His kids were put in Foster care because their SF was sexually abusing them.  Social Services never tried to contact him AT ALL!!  Eventhough he had an active CS case!!  They claimed they didn't know where he was...BS!!  He lived in another state, dropped everything and moved to OR to get his kids.  Took him nearly 2 years and several THOUSANDS of dollars later...he was finally awarded custody!!

I'm going to send him this article...perhaps he could do the same??

Father's Issues / I think you misunderstood...m
« on: Jun 16, 2006, 12:10:27 PM »
The police wouldn't be getting you daughter.  YOU would be getting your daughter with a police escort of somesort so the BM doesn't interfere.

Father's Issues / Hold on...m
« on: Jun 16, 2006, 06:28:12 AM »
You say you get the child then the mother comes and gets her....don't let her.  If she threatens to call the police, let her.  If  you have a copy of your court order, the police won't do anything to you!!  If you are having trouble picking up your child, file to have the pick-up place modified to a public place (like a police station).  Then if she doesn't show, you get a police report and file for contempt.

I know all this sounds harsh, but there is a lil girl that needs her "Daddy", fight for her and fight for your relationship.  Put all emotions aside (I know it hurts), but you MUST put the best interest of the child FIRST...and it is in every child's best interest to have BOTH parents active in their lives!!!  If one parent is proventing that, then there are ways of getting that rectified!!

Supervisor.  Explain the situation and request for a new supervisor.

Father's Issues / I think you should post this to SOC...m
« on: Apr 18, 2006, 09:24:26 AM »
I'm not a lawyer, but this probably would be considered a "change of circumstance" and you might be able to file for custody??  Perhaps even get an exparte order??

Post this to Socrateaser but make sure you read the Posting Guidlines 1.2 (the first post on his board will tell you how to post it).

Good luck and keep us updated.

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.