Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - joni

Pages: 1 ... 99 100 101
Father's Issues / call the DA
« on: Nov 30, 2003, 10:53:18 PM »

pretend like you're front the state of Missouri and say SHOW ME.  I come from a family of cops so I'm acquainted with quite a few personally.  I am amazed at how many of them do not know the law.  Don't take their word for it.  Go visit with your local DA, bring your TRO and make them aware of what she's doing.  

Also don't take your attorney at his word.  Tell him SHOW ME.  My DH's first atty made so many mistakes and misrepresentations and totally screwed up his divorce and custody settlement.  We're paying thousands to get it fixed.  

Remember, you hire your atty.  Make him take action to cover your butt.  That's why you're paying him the big bucks.

OH AND....if you do file a family court motion against her, make sure you ask for your attorney fees.



Father's Issues / The chat is there and working fine...
« on: Nov 24, 2003, 05:10:43 PM »

....do you have cookies enabled on your browser setting?  Also, if you have any kind of "ad blocking" software enabled on your computer, the chat room will not work.


This is confusing, go into your program files and open up the Norton software.  On the top bar is the OPTIONS link, open the link that says Internet Security.  

Here is the link on the Norton web site.  The instructions are different whether you're using version 2002 and earlier OR 2003 and later.


This link is the 2002 and earlier instructions.  In the 3rd paragraph is the link for the 2003 and later version.

Pages: 1 ... 99 100 101
Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.