Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 11:22:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Fascinating

Started by SPARC Admin, Mar 09, 2007, 08:47:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gemini3

I'd make a contribution as well.  Just not to Mr Kaplan for his "services".  

Thank you for providing such a wonderful site with so much great information on it.  I have a friend who is an attorney.  He had to retire due to physical disability, but his "noggin" is still up to speed.  :-)  I'll forward this to him and see if he's interested.

Felafel

Edited by Admin

This kind of commentary will only serve to inflame things more. Let's just move on.

We're actively looking for a family law attorney who'd like to participate here. If you of one, please have them contact us.

Felafel

I certainly respect your authority to make that decision, but I don't know that I agree with it.  We're talking about someone who commited a kind of fraud on the members of this board.  Sharing information about that person and their background as it relates to this board is relevent, in my opinion.  

Felafel

Maybe of more relevevance:  My husband is in the legal industry, so I have a little wherewithal about lawyers, their code of ethics, and their educational practices.  Otherwise I wouldn't have inserted myself into a discussion like this.

notnew

Ken is history.

Socrateaster is history.

We are moving on now.

It's not like anyone here would consider retaining him anyway.

I found him with a simple internet search. Everyone else can too.

Let's just let it go.

I hope someone steps up to the plate soon. It will be refreshing to have a new "person" to get to know.

Smile - It's FRIDAY!!

Felafel

I hope they are "relavent." (kidding)

MixedBag

and I'm not sure where the link or information is, but I believe that it does exist.

MixedBag

You know, I remember about in 2002 or 2003, that Soc said he was going to reveal WHO he was after he retired in Nov 05.

And that month came, and went, and no big reveal, only continued service to the folks on this board.

I'm on the side of hoping that YES, that another attorney is found.

MixedBag

if you go to the bottom of the page, and click on the small word "about" that will take you to a page "About SPARC".

Scroll down and there is a link to paypal.com BUT when I clicked on it, it didn't lead me to an account for SPARC or anything.

Maybe that needs to get fixed.

Sunshine1

I joined this place in 2001...and as time went on I had picked up on bits and pieces of things he said about himself here and there...

I had a feeling that he was a judge or a district attorney in CA or someone of that sort and the reason he did this was he got screwed by the system by his ex.  The big reveal was to take place when his kid turned 18, and he no longer had to hide who he was.  

That's my answer to the mystery Soc.  I too could tell the change in Soc's answers but who would ever question him??  Not me, I didn't want to piss him off.  In 7 years he had never asked for a penny and would write entire Petitions for people when he thought they were competent to handle it themselves and wouldn't dare ask for a dime.  He liked to help.

Really Ken didn't fool us, we all just went with the flow.  Pathetic as it may be what he did, I am more sad we will never know who the great Socreteaser was/is.  His wealth of knowledge and his humor will be missed!  

Bye Soc  :)