Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 07:58:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

child support - back owed

Started by stwbshort, Jan 16, 2004, 06:36:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiddosmom

WHAT A PILE OF CLAP CRAP!!!
----We need psychological help for those who need it. Strwbry's ex need's some serious therapy if he did these things. But if he is thrown in jail or say 5-10 yrs., when he gets out he will pobably be worse of a human being and have his eyes set out to definately try and harm people then. So, that's the way the cookie crumbles.
----
---I do know that the other ones did get the help they needed and are now very fine outstanding citzens. ---

A child molester should go to JAIL! Then they can find out what it was THEY did to their VICTIMS! What they are doing IS criminal!
How can you say all they need is therapy to GET OVER being that???
Every study that has been done on these digusting people shows that they do NOT change just because they talk to others about it.

If you did not do this then I hope to the heavens you are treated as such. True child molesters NEVER change their ways, they just get better at hiding it! And they get more and more vicious as they go.

If you think I have anger on this issue, your right I do.
Guess what I have the right to have that anger.

Indigo Mom

I have just written 3 different responses to this post.  I deleted all of them out of my wordpad. I had a post that was EXTREME, I had a post that went off, and the other was a mixture of the two. I couldn't post any of them. This poster is in denial, and that is VERY dangerous.  I do see that this poster is screaming for help, without coming right out with it...because denial is taking over.  

I'm not a doctor, a therapist, or anyone "qualified" to diagnose or give advice on this...I'm just a little no one...but I think this person needs MASSIVE amounts of help to pull him out of denial.  mustang has demons he must face......demons that are taking over his entire world.

No one in their right mind would "defend" someone who destroyed their life...."in their right mind", I will say again.  mustang is asking for help for those who destroy lives...but no help for those who's lives were destroyed.  That, my dear, is extreme denial.  

IN MY OPINION ONLY!  

kiddosmom

mustang292

Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention that of course I realize there are many of them who will not change and yes, those ones do need to be locked up somewhere.  I'm not saying to free James Manson here.  What I am saying is that you have to look at each individual person and find out what the heck is going on in his head and see what can be done.  We do not have that right now and many innocent people are being locked up for something they did not due because some selfish person wants to keep their child to themselves and not share custody.  This goes for BOTH men and women.  

mustang292

Well, I am not happy at all that that happened to you, but finally, I think I have found someone who can actually say they know how I feel.
Did you sue that Monster for perjury and try to get him to pay for your lawyer's fees? That is the step I am going to take as soon as my ordeal is over.
   There should be someone else linked to every prosecutor to oversee any submitted evidence and ensure the prosecutor is not just out for a win.  You situation should have never went that far.  We all know the real monster- the prosecutors- have absolutely no fear or care about what they are doing even when they know the alleged person is not guilty.  They just want to boost there own pocket books. Pathetic.

Indigo Mom

-----Well, I am not happy at all that that happened to you, but finally, I think I have found someone who can actually say they know how I feel.-----

I feel you...loud and clear.  I wish you didn't feel me, though.  I'd like to be the only one who's ever experienced a false accusation...but the truth is, most NCP's go through this.

-----Did you sue that Monster for perjury and try to get him to pay for your lawyer's fees? -----

No, I didn't.  I was told I should, but what's the point?  I'll tell you what made me feel good.  Not only being found not guilty, but my verdict was the quickest in Colorado history.  I didn't even have time to ride the elevator down 2 floors before my public defender said "well, they've reached a verdict".  THAT...is a good feeling.  Also, he's known for his false accusations now.  He tried to have my husband arrested 3 different times in as many weeks for "attempting to kill him" but the police shot his accusations down because he's a liar.

-----That is the step I am going to take as soon as my ordeal is over.-----

Do NOT do this.  And here is why.  This is all entangled in a custody case.  Very dangerous.  I read your "2 cents" post and based on what you say of your ex?  Don't aggravate the situation any more.  What is a lawsuit going to bring you?  I know...another false accusation and more hell.  When justice is served and you are found not guilty...leave it at that.  It's gonna be hard, but do not do this for revenge.  

-----There should be someone else linked to every prosecutor to oversee any submitted evidence and ensure the prosecutor is not just out for a win. -----

Ya...well, that overwhelming desire they have to win...that's all that matters to ANYONE in the DA's office.  

-----You situation should have never went that far. -----

Tell me about it.  I can't begin to tell you the pain I felt.  See, I went and got myself pregnant during my trial process.  My daughter was a month and a half old when I went to trial.  While at trial, all I could think was "oh my god...i won't see my baby until she's in the 1st grade".  That is something NO ONE should ever experience...unless they're guilty.  

-----We all know the real monster- the prosecutors- have absolutely no fear or care about what they are doing even when they know the alleged person is not guilty. -----

They should be held responsible for their actions...but just like Judges/GAL's/Lawyers/Evaluators/Mediators/(enter any court person here)...no one is accountable for their own actions.

-----They just want to boost there own pocket books. Pathetic.-----

Yep!  And become Judges and other elected officials!  Pathetic isn't a strong enough word to describe these people.

I have to advise you of something.  Get rid of the anger and DO IT NOW!!!!!!!  I know "why" you're angry, I believe you have a right to this feeling...BUT...it's not going to help you in either your criminal trial or custody.  Learn to relax...You need to.  Your going to wind up causing yourself a heart attack...and then where will your child be?  You need to get strong for this child...

stwbshort

ok, child molesters will do it again.  this man raped my daughter, thought he would get away with it, and now there is an investigation going on about the possibility of him being charged for the abuse of another child.  
people who know they have a problem are the only ones who will benefit from counseling. child molesters don't believe they have a problem.  if you put all molesters in counseling instead of jail, the children in this already screwed up world will be even more screwed up and possibly very violent because no one is being held accountable for what was done to them.  
"The second classification of sexual offender is defined as a preferential child molester. These offenders have a sexual preference for children and usually maintain these desires throughout their lives. Preferential child molesters can have an astounding number of victims and these crimes can remain undiscovered for many years. In 1995, a child molestation case in Texas caused a national uproar when the suspect was due to be released from prison after serving a six-year sentence for the rape of a 6year-old boy. He told the police that he got away with abusing over 240 children before getting caught for molesting a single child and if released, would do it again(4). One long-term study of hundreds of sex offenders found that the pedophile child molester committed an average of 281 acts with 150 partners. These types of offenders wreak havoc upon society far out of proportion to their numbers."
"Few pedophiles are able to resist their powerful urges to initiate sexual contact with children. As a result, child molesters often make efforts to gain access to or authority over children. They take jobs where children are easily approached, or they actively pursue youngsters by befriending parents (particularly single parents), attending events for children, coaching children¹s sports, chaperoning camping trips, frequenting video arcades, or offering baby-sitting services to friends, family, and neighbors with children.
The majority of pedophiles prefer children on the brink of puberty and prey on a child's sexual ignorance and curiosity. To quote one molester, "Give me a kid who knows nothing about sex, and you've given me my next victim."
Small groups of militant and highly organized child molesters operate worldwide through pedophile organizations, whose members claim genuine concern for the welfare of children. Their belief is that sex with children is harmless; some even claim that sexual relations are healthy for children. These groups' goals include decriminalizing child molestation and lowering the age of consent."
"A typical molester will abuse between 30 to 60 children before they are arrested - as many as 380 during their lifetime."
Do you really think there are programs  to HELP these people?  Studies have proven that they cannot be helped and they will continue to do this to others!

kiddosmom

mustang292

Yes, I know, I think I am going to have a heart attack.  I felt numb up and down my left side the other day, so now I am taking an aspirin everyday.
   When you said you were afraid of not seeing your child until she reached the 1st grade I know there is no way of explaining that feeling unless you have gone through it like we have. That is what is bothering me the most. I'm not worried about the trial. I'm worried about how long they can drag this out and keep me from my child.  I first went the first 5 months of her life not being able to see her but for only a total of 48 hours even though I made 1000 mile trips every other weekend to go see her because the BM was UUUGGG, I can't describe it.  And now again, I can't see my daughter.  I haven't seen her since December the 9th and my lawyer says it could be alot longer and because of the type of charges I have no leg to stand on for trying to get custody. He said I have to get this over with first.  I think my anger is more over the fact that the court system is what is keeping me from my child and they just don't give a sh*t.  Somebody needs to create a law that allows alleged people to still see their children, with supervision, I wouldn't have a problem with that, it would atleast get me through most of this heartache.  I watch home movies of her for right now trying to fool myself into thinking I just saw her so its okay.  But it's not, I'm starting to cry right now as I type. gott go

stwbshort

an irresponsible mother doesn't pay over $7,000 in cs in less than a year and  a half.  she doesn't take on a second job so she can make sure she does see her kid,  pay cs, and try to manage a rent payment,  car payment, ins. etc.  i have always had a roof over my kids head, food in her stomach, & clothes on her back (even when i was getting phone calls from her father saying he couldn't afford to buy her a winter jacket or socks, i sent them to her.)