Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: need help  (Read 1616 times)


  • Guest
need help
« on: Oct 26, 2004, 03:53:57 PM »
can i terminate my  parental rights,so i dont have to pay cs. if so how


  • Private Reserve
  • Sr. Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1965
  • Karma: 204
    • View Profile
Think it varies by state...
« Reply #1 on: Oct 26, 2004, 05:07:08 PM »
And also if there is someone like a stepparent that will be willing to adopt the child.


  • Guest
RE: Think it varies by state...
« Reply #2 on: Oct 27, 2004, 10:05:39 AM »
how do i go about doing it, from south dakota


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.