S.P.A.R.C.

Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Please help me address this issue  (Read 2367 times)

wendl

• View Profile
YOU HAVE MAIL EOM :)
« Reply #10 on: Nov 21, 2004, 07:21:52 PM »
n/m

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

DLO_FL

got your mail... THANK YOU, wendl (eom)
« Reply #11 on: Nov 22, 2004, 02:13:40 PM »
(eom)

DLO_FL

Just wanted to give an Update and...
« Reply #12 on: Dec 18, 2004, 07:39:51 AM »
say THANKS to everyone here that helped...TX ag asked dh if he wanted the overpayment refunded or if he wanted them to credit the full amount that he overpaid!!! We're waiting on a copy of his payment history to confirm the requested credit, but so far he has called twice and his record was corrected!! Also, they have sent his employer the new IDO with the correct amount to be garnished...the wrong amount was sent this week, but TX says it will take time, and they were sending another one just to make sure his employer got it.

wendl

• View Profile
RE: Just wanted to give an Update and...
« Reply #13 on: Dec 18, 2004, 09:37:59 AM »
I am glad they are fixing their mistake.

Good job, when it comes to cs and their agencies, it is always wise to get a copy of the accouting on these monies at least once a year.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.