Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Deviation for Diabetes?  (Read 1141 times)


  • New Arrival
  • *
  • Posts: 33
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
Deviation for Diabetes?
« on: Apr 06, 2005, 11:17:28 PM »
Our C.S. is in Missouri and we are pro se and I just read that a deviation is allowed if parent paying support has significant extraordinary medical expenses. Unreimbursed medical expenses that exceed $250.00 per family member per year are deemed extraordinary medical expenses.  My DH spends at least $1000 a year for supplies and minimal doctors expenses, we don't have insurance. Has anybody ever done this? and if so how should I go about it from a pro se standpoint. we are currently going through a modification, and have just received an interrogatory.


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.