Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 02:53:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

mother kills teens then self

Started by Bolivar, Dec 30, 2004, 07:28:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stepmom0418

I just posted something like this in the general board!

It makes me sick that CP can deny visits but NCP have to pay support and return the children on time or they go to jail!!

SICK! And UNJUST SYSTEM!!

Stepmom0418

I agree!! If you can kill your child, why should you be allowed to live??

StPaulieGirl

Since my ex now has an enabler,  I've had 2 visits from CPS.  The first one was horrible, but on the second one, I quoted my constitutional rights to her...what's left of them anyway :/

I know from experience that when you need help, it isn't there.

StPaulieGirl

Regarding Andrea Yates, the last I heard was that she finally became aware of what she did.  She is trying to kill herself.  

Of course I'm sure that no one on this site derives pleasure from this.  

Kent

>> Statistically, it's been shown time and time again that men commit 28% more violent acts then women. That translates basically for every one violent act by women, there are 28 violent acts by men.

Gee, Catherine, where did you learn math????

Go there and demand your money back!

Just for your education:  28% more means that for every 100 violent acts by women there are 128 by men.

And please, do not mistake violent acts with domestic violence. As all
independent research shows, DV is committed by women as much as by men. And that is when men are willing to admit that they are a victim. The real numbers we will never know.

Kent!

olanna

While killing your own children is a crime that most of us find horrific, I dare say that killing the mentally ill appeals to everyone...

Mental illness is an illness.  Just like being diabetic, having cancer, or AIDS.  It's just one that affects the mind, and frankly if you fried everyone that commited a crime and WAS mentally ill, how would ever set a standard for research to learn the causes and potentially the cure.

Sorry, the scientist coming out in me here....

cathy

and I agree that mental illness is that - an illness.  I have dealt with it lots in my family.

But sometimes, something is so broken you just need to throw it out.  Harsh, but it is the way I feel.

olanna

:-) Hey everyone has an opinion!  Great to be living where we can voice those...

Peanutsdad

>While killing your own children is a crime that most of us
>find horrific, I dare say that killing the mentally ill
>appeals to everyone...

After some of the bodies I've seen come thru my ER...you damn right I'd derive pleasure from killing the sick twisted "mentally ill" murderers.
>
>Mental illness is an illness.  Just like being diabetic,
>having cancer, or AIDS.  It's just one that affects the mind,
>and frankly if you fried everyone that commited a crime and
>WAS mentally ill, how would ever set a standard for research
>to learn the causes and potentially the cure.

People with diabetes, cancer, AIDS ect ect do NOT kill their children as a result of their illness.  Using mental illness as an excuse is just that,,,,an excuse.
>
>Sorry, the scientist coming out in me here....

And what hypothesis are you testing??

wendl

I really only have ONE problem in response to the DV shelters for men. How many of those shelters ALLOW the man to have the children with him NONE that I know of, BUT how many womans DV shelters let them have the kids with them MOST OF EM.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**