Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 08:53:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

bigsigh you are such a fake!!!!

Started by Bolivar, Jan 01, 2005, 02:42:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ivehadit

Bolivar,

will you get off of your soapbox already?

What does this article have to do with anything? I can't for the life of me figure out what you are trying to convince me of here. As if I don't know there are NCPs who got a rotten deal and hurt? What the heck do you think I am? A brick wall? Dense foam? What?!?!?

I have said to you over and over an over again, I came here to ask questions based on MY situation, as it pertains to MY family and was and will continue to be only concerned with IT'S outcome. I posted on the DV issue because it is something I know, and hits very close to my home. Two very compartmentalized subjects. I'm allowed to do that you know, not take on the entire system, so I choose not to.

If you want to take on the world cause of NCP angst and bring it into your daily life and make your suffering that much more unbearable  - that is your choice, but will you cease and desist trying to shove it down my throat?

MYSONSDAD

Have you ever had to endure a PBFH?

Have you ever endured not seeing your child for months?

Have you ever endured being denied Holidays?

Have you ever had to endure a false RO or OOP?

Have you ever endured endless denials of visitation?

Have you ever endured countless lies in the court room?

Have you ever endured the pain of PAS?

"Children learn what they live"

MYSONSDAD

This person has a gift of expression.

Brent

>Why should any of my posts to this site regarding my situation
>have to benefit the global need?

They don't, and I don't think anyone said that they do. I think you're taking some of this to extremes, but that's just my opinion.

ivehadit

if that's the case Brent, then what is with Bolivar posting this "fake" thing, for the second time I've been here - and why, in god's name is he just not letting this issue drop?

What was the point of posting the article?

All he keeps saying is "the people here" think this, and "the people here are here for that" and the people here..."

aren't I a person here, with a right to be here?

Why is Bolivar trying to make me feel so rotten for choosing to be the NCP to my daughter then?

Why is MSD bombarding me with 20 questions of "have I ever.."

What are they trying to accomplish other than to make me feel like I shouldn't be here?

ivehadit

what I have or haven't experienced have to do with the price of tea in China?

If I haven't experienced these things, I shouldn't be allowed to post here in any capacity?

Want to explain to me your point?

MYSONSDAD

Until you walk in someones shoes that have had to endure my questions, you can not begin to understand what most NCP's are facing.

Simple questions. Just interested if you had any of these same issues in your situation. That simple...

If it is going to upset you, don't answer them.

MYSONSDAD

I was just wondering if you had experienced any of this.

It has nothing to do with tea. Bol tried to explain it in another post. The one were someone became paralized.

Until we experience things first hand, it is hard to understand what the other is going thru.

ivehadit

Why, in order to use this site, does it matter if I have walked in your shoes, or any NCP shoes for that matter?

I have my own shoes thank you & I really am not interested in pouring out my past history, it's ancient, it's over and my family is at a point of harmony. I don't try to revive near-dead rabid animals either.  

Who gave you the authority to rate what is considered what is truly suffering and what isn't? Everyone has their own threshold for pain & tolerance, no matter what the type of pain it is. If I haven't dealt with x, y & z I'm not worthy of respect? I should pack myself up and leave?

I'm not interested in becoming a coveted "regular" here. I don't feel I need to win your acceptance into the fold. My point is no one should have to feel like they need to "prove" themselves to you "oldtimers" just to be able to get the help they need without being disrespected.

MSD, you made a comment earlier that you didn't see me helping others much here. I've seen it said to others as well. Can I ask why that is necessary? Is that another "unwritten" requirement of being able to use this site that the "regulars" have established over and above what the administration posts as guidelines?

I belong to Columbia House and I have to buy a certain number of CD's a year, that is clearly defined in the terms of use when I signed up. I'm sorry, but I don't see anything here saying I MUST contribute in the form of helping others if I had a question or two answered for me. I don't find myself knowledgeable enough to answer most of the questions here, I'm sure a lot of people don't. So you'd rather I gave half assed opinion or comment to people here just so that I seem more legitimate?

I also see how it is continually told to people how long x person has been at this site over others, as if their opinion means more because of it.

Why do you feel it is necessary to treat sporadic or new users in this manner?