Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 25, 2024, 07:40:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

A weird situation with CSE.....

Started by LAK, Sep 18, 2006, 09:45:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LAK

My DH has always paid CS directly to Virginia CSE (no wage withholding).  We currently live in NY.  I went onto his online acct. today to make sure everything was correct.  It came up that he is an out of state case and that their records show he is with a CS agency in Wa state.  On the CP page, it says Va has requested assistance from another state in this case.  We have not lived in Wa for over 7 years.  So, DH called Va CSE to find out what was going on, and the receptionist said that their computer does not show that, that they show his case is still with them.

If we don't live in Wa, can they open an account for my DH?  We don't even have a Wa address.  My fear is that there will be two state's saying he owes them money.  The ironic part of all this is that he only has 9 more payments until SD graduates.

4honor

Washington will have information on whether there is an open and pending case with them... and under which order they were supposedly authorized to pull CS.
A true soldier fights, not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves whats behind him...dear parents, please remember not to continue to fight because you hate your ex, but because you love your children.

LAK

They have no record of him or any CS case.  I guess we'll keep sending it to VA as we have for the past 8 years.