Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: School Photos  (Read 3604 times)


  • Global Moderator
  • Jr. Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 63
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
School Photos
« on: Aug 30, 2004, 01:49:40 PM »
From my inbox:

Date:  Tue, 24 Aug 2004 13:22:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:  Alan Radloff
Reply-To:  azfrmembers@yahoogroups.com
Subject:  [azfrmembers] Need pictures of your kids?
To:  azfrmembers@yahoogroups.com

After being told the last 3 years that my children did not have photos taken, except for their student ID card and for the school yearbook, I discovered it is possible to obtain copies of those photos. Lifetouch Phots, located at 4925 W Bell Rd, Suete C10A takes about 90% of the school photos in Arizona. Their telephone number is 1-800-450-3866 or 602-938-6254. I met with them yesterday, they checked their records and found photo packages were done the last 3 years on all my children. They gave me the opportunity to purchase those minim package of the const of $23 per packgage, plus a $10 late fee. They only keep the negatives for 1 year after the photos were taken so I was able to obtain last year's photos, plus this years and a picture of my daughter graduating from high school. While it is not much, at least I will have current photos of my kids.

When I told them other NCP's may be facing the same situation, they encouraged me to pass on this information. You will need to provide them with the school name, grade, childs name and if possible the teacher or homeroom advisor.

Hope this helps out those of you searching for information on your kids.

Never Give Up and Never Give In!!! Your are a parent for life!!!!



Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.