Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Termination of Parental Rights  (Read 2387 times)


  • Guest
Termination of Parental Rights
« on: Nov 10, 2004, 12:58:24 PM »

My ex has disappeared to another state and has not attempted to even call our child.  I was awarded sole custody because of this.  Is there a way to terminate his parental rights due to abandonment?

Thank you


  • Private Reserve
  • SuperHero
  • ***
  • Posts: 3551
  • Karma: 64
    • View Profile
Do you have someone that wants to adopt your child?
« Reply #1 on: Nov 18, 2004, 04:45:21 PM »
The only way I was able to terminate my ex's parental rights was when my DH adopted D.  


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.