Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: TRO  (Read 5178 times)


  • New Arrival
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
« on: Jun 14, 2006, 03:53:33 AM »
This is a case that has yet to be heard. My daughters boyfriend of 3 years has had a temporary restraining order filed by his mother claiming he threatened to burn down her house and kill her and her friend. All are false alligations. This is the situation. This 23 year old kid(whom I have known all his life),lives with his mother in a house they rent from her mother. They both pay rent. The mother has been having a affair with her "best friends" husband for 10 or more years. This kid has known the wife all his life and thinks of her as family. Now this has been eating at this kid for several years and he has expressed to his mother how he feels. She quit the affair for a few monhts and things were great. But then it started up again. They are not very discreet while behind closed doors. This kid can hear porno on the T.V. and hear them while having sex also. There has been times he has had friends over and been totally embarrassed. He has been verbally abused by this man and recently physically. He has treated this kid really bad while the mother does nothing. This last week there was a incident where the police were called because he grabbed this kid around the neck, and shoved my daughter as well. The police didn't listen to the kid or my daughter. They believed the mother and her lies and now they have a court date next week. He has been locked out of the house and she changed the locks on the front door, broke into the kids room and threatened to sell all his tools and bikes. This is my concern; that the court will not listen to anything the kids says on his answer(I am helpping him with) due to the fact it is his mother. She has had him put on zolof and xanax for depression. And he has never seen a psycologist. She takes those and a few more pills claiming it is because of him and all his violent behavior. In reality his only problem is this affair. He has been dealing with it since he was 13 years old. How and what can we do to respond so the court will listen to him? Is there anything we can file for the mental abuse ? How can we prove she is lying? And what can he do to be heard? Please Help.....


  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 56
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: Jun 15, 2006, 10:14:20 PM »
You might want to look at getting a psychiatric evaluation done.  Have affidavits done to support his position.

/// /// ///

Disclaimer: Not legal advise


  • New Arrival
  • *
  • Posts: 18
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Nov 20, 2008, 02:36:47 PM »
I'm lost, 23 may be a kid to an older person, but not a minor. How is this not off-topic?


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.