Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 07:46:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Dean - looking for words of wisdom

Started by stepmom who cares, Dec 08, 2003, 11:40:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stepmom who cares

Hi - we are filing to terminate CS and change sole custody due to change in circumstances. Husband and ex divorced in IL.  She moved to MN 6 months ago - we have had both children since June - she has no interest in them at all.  She does not have a residence for them.  We feel it is time to stop support - when filing any suggestions?  We've asked her to establish a visitation schedule, for a six month plan, etc. she refuses - stating she doesn't know what she is doing.  She currently has sole custody - but does not exercise any rights????  She refuses to particpate in their lives.  They are enrolled in school, girl scouts, school activities, etc.  We fear she will call tomorrow and want them back so want to make sure that does not happen to kids.
Looking for words of wisdom to make this as clean, painless, etc for all parties.  Your input would be welcomed.  Thanks

deantaradash

Hi there:

When filing such a motion on your own, please be careful.  You do not want to mess this up.  Perhaps you should contact me so that we can further discuss your case.

You can reach me at:  312-987-9999

I look forward to hearing from you.

Very truly yours,

Dean Taradash