Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 05:17:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Custody Issues in Iowa?

Started by onice102, Oct 22, 2004, 10:02:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

onice102

Don't use Mary Hilliard with Child Psychiatry Associates for an evaluation even though SPARC recommends her.  BM lied to her and she didn't verify what she stated to be the truth.  My husband provided substantiated facts and character letters from family members of BM saying he should have custody, but she awarded it to the BM regardless.  

My 3-year-old stepdaughter is now living in section 8 housing, the $700 in child support is not going to what she needs and BM is not supporting a relationship between their daughter and my husband.  This "doting mother" doesn't provide her with clothes that fit (either too big or two small), vitamins when the doctor told her she was malnourished, doesn't make her take a nap when this same doctor told her she should.  We have our second contempt hearing next week in less than two months...BM aren't made to be accountable...how about evaluators who had the chance to give a child who could, and would, have a better, more stable life with her father, remove this child from the system who is unnecessarily on it?