Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Ending Child Support  (Read 5270 times)


  • New Arrival
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
Ending Child Support
« on: Apr 02, 2007, 07:35:26 AM »
My 18 year old son will meet one of the emancipation parameters when he graduates in June AND starts his newly obtained full-time job.

Do I need to go back to court to stop making payments?

Or do I just give my ex a friendly reminder that payments are ending or do I just stop and let her figure it out and find her copy of the separation agreement?

Also, in the event he loses this job or changes his mind and goes to school, does the old agreement just kick in again or do both of us have to go back to court and extablish new guidelines?



Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.