Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: mi case law question  (Read 3395 times)


  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 185
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
mi case law question
« on: Nov 09, 2004, 06:19:51 PM »


1. Could you please tell me where I might locate the following document?: In Re Barnes, 264 B.R. 415 (Bkrtcy Mich 2001)

2.What do the letters “264” and “415” refer to?

3. What does “In Re” mean?

4. When one is trying to discredit case law, is the best approach to try and demonstrate the case law is not comparable to the present case (the facts and circumstances are not the same and to try and locae newer case law that contradicts the case law being presented?

5. Is newer usually better in case law as long as the circumstances/facts are similar?

Thank you.


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.