Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 10:23:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Venting...

Started by hisliltulip, Jul 28, 2004, 11:37:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hisliltulip

What is with this woman? (Actually I DO know what is with her, I just need to vent...)

DH has custody of YSS (5).

PBFH (boy does that fit) has parenting time Wednesday overnights, and eoweekend from Fri Night until Mon Mornings at 9:00. During the summer, she gets 2 weeks "uninterrupted time" as does DH.

THIS IS A VENT, try to follow me here...

BM took her 2 weeks in June, brought SS back a DAY late. DH let it go, because he hates fighting with her.

Monday and Thursday mornings, she has returned SS late every time this summer. Not a little late, from 1 - 2 hours late. DH has said nothing, because he hates fighting with her...

DH went out of town a couple of weekends ago. He gave PBFH the option to take SS, which technically he did not have to do, I could have taken care of SS. But DH was trying to be nice. (do you see a pattern here?)

OK, do the math, so far she is 4 days ahead this summer, and who knows how many hours since she can't get her rear out of bed in the mornings.

DH's two week time starts this weekend. BM has had SS the previous 3 weekends. She calls last night TELLING him that she is going to keep SS from Wed night until Fri night "Because she never gets to see him". Puhhhleeeze.

On a side note, on the weekends she has SS, she takes him overnight Fri, drops him off at her Mom's (hotel room, woman doesn't even have an apartment) Saturday afternoon, and picks up SS on Sunday nights, then keeps him until Monday mornings.

So, if she is so short on time with SS... WHY is she giving him to her Mom EVERY Saturday overnight she has him? Duh, because having SS cuts in on her drinking/drugs time.

Anyway, DH did tell her no. She got all pissy, and he said he had to go. (Because he doesn't like fighting with her).

I told him I was proud of him. He normally gives her her way because if he doesn't, SS suffers (Daddy is so mean to me, he doesn't love you like I do, I'm afraid to be without you, I wish you could live here and visit your Dad because he already has kids there...)

The woman is a b*tch. I can't stand her. I can't stand how she screws with SS's head, and takes advantage of DH's kindness. How in the hell am I going to be able to get through the next 13 years without telling this woman off?!

3 Boys!

OSS - NCP
YSS - CP
DS -CP