Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 07:10:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

just venting

Started by tulip, Nov 22, 2005, 07:46:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tulip

BM called here the other night, the skids were not available, so I didn't pick it up. She left a message, sounded sweet as pie, about how much she loves them and misses them and will not stop trying to see them ever. She said she prays for them every day and that she wishes they would call her. She said the Bible that they are studying has talks about forgiveness all the way through. I gave ss the message, and he said he would try calling her back, but never did. For one day I actually started feeling really sad and worried about the whole thing. I lost sleep over it. I don't know if the kids will ever be able to understand what happened, and even if she is starting to change, it doesn't look like they will be able to forgive her.

Then last night when I mentioned to dh that she didn't call at all for the kids (never stop trying huh?) he said that she called him yesterday. She asked him "What do I have to do to get the kids to talk to me?" He told her "maybe you should try acting like a normal person and go to treatment like they've asked you to so many times." She got really mad and said she didn't need treatment. (Yes she does.) She asked him if he got the message about court being cancelled. He said yeah, he doesn't care. Then he said "I don't understand what you're doing. You go into one court and tell them that you're mentally ill and insane so you can't work, and then you say you're going to go into the other court and get the kids back." She got really mad and said "what are you talking about? I never said I was mentally ill or insane?" DH said then his phone cut out and she never called back. I think she just figured out that she can't have it both ways. I wonder what she will decide is more important. Keeping up her lie to get out of working and paying support or being able to see her kids like a normal parent?