Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Remove your Oklahoma district/state case to Federal district court !!  (Read 3916 times)


  • New Arrival
  • *
  • Posts: 40
  • Karma: 0
  • Children need both parents. Gov't stay out!
    • View Profile
    • Chip In for my daughter Sarah
I would be glad to help any non-custodial parent to remove their case from county/state family court in Eastern Oklahoma to federal district court and invoke Constitutional/federal equal parenting laws, rights, and other state and Supreme court rulings. I have well-pleaded, well-supported and well-written federal forms that can be modified for your case/situation.  There is much case law supporting a person's right to file/sue and represent themself pro se if they choose.
Anyone is welcome to reply to this message publically or privately.  If requested, I can forward an 8-page e-mail containing more details.
In addition to individual cases, Indiana Civil Rights Council is coordinating and organizing a Class Action suit to be filed in each state soon on behalf of all non-custodial parents and victims of CPS, DHS, etc.  Volunteer Class Action Coordinators are still needed for about 25 (half) of the states.
For more information, go to http://www.IndianaCRC.org/classaction.htm


  • Guest
More info please, in Tulsa, Oklahoma, area!!!!!  I have been fighting my husband's battle with his ex-wife for kids' sake 11 years!!!! I have a file drawer full of amunition, have had 4 lawyers, no money, only visitation when surprise visits or caught off-guard.  I am sick of her.  Oldest is now 18 and dropped out 1 1/2 years ago (after 4th year in 9th grade!) and youngest, 16, has had NO contact since New Years this year.  NO phone calls or anything last Father's day, etc., etc., etc.  HELP!  Send info!


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.