Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 25, 2024, 10:43:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Several questions...

Started by dipper, Feb 03, 2005, 05:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dipper

First, update - dh's ex moved 80 miles away last summer.  Until then, he had has youngest son 50% of the time.  SS wanted to stay.  DH filed - but she got a lawyer, and dh could not afford one - so judge signed temp for child to remain with her.  We got married after this.

DH and I researched his rights as she had never kept him informed and he contacted school, doctors, etc.....  SS was adamant that he wanted to move back here.

Then, in January bm's employees/buddies stepped up their bribery.  More gifts, more outings to malls, arcades, etc.  SS life is a constant party.  BM even added another employee into the mix - a 20 year old who loves video games, has wrecked 3 cars, and according to SS, smokes pot.  This 20 year old guy has spent time with ss playing games alone at home - ss' game system is in his room.  (BM lied about this in court)  SS for the first time ever, refused a visit in January.  Come to find out, BM had already told him she wasnt bringing him - she had made plans to eat with her parents and work that night.  Not only that, he had been promised a cd that weekend if he helped the 20 year old in the store - and......the 20 year old spent that Fri. night with ss.....

Went to court - with ss telling us how he was getting big sword the next day and a new cd....and he tells the judge he doesnt care where he lives.  

Judge did order bm that she has to provide babysitters (buddies) phone number as she had refused before.  HE also says that dh has input as to who babysits ss.  

But, is there anyway to forbid these people from being with ss - as she will say they arent babysitting, but just spending time?  The women are 'partners' who have had a baby taken away from them recently.  One is a convicted felon - and admitted ex drug addict.  The 20 year old guy just gives me a bad feeling - not only because of the driving and pot...but, what 20 year old WANTS to spend all of his time with a 13 year old?  I mean, he calls ss wanting to know what he is up to - spending the night with him....too weird.  My oldest step son is 19 - dh had custody of him....and though his mom begged, he refused to move with her.......he wouldnt hang out with kids constantly....

Okay...

*  is there anyway to get the employee names of her store so that we can check the 'buddies' out?

*  Judge made comments to oss that were not covered during hearing - so where did he get the info from?  DH said maybe hearing last year, but event had not taken place at that time - so, is there any way we can get transcripts to see if it was ever mentioned before the judge asked?  And if it isnt - how do we proceed - the judge should not have information outside of the hearing?

*  BM lied about everything in court - and dh's lawyer didnt know the case well enough to do follow-ups, just let the lies stand.  Would there be any need to try to prove perjury now?  If so, how?