Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 26, 2024, 06:31:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

ORDER YOUR RIBBONS NOW

Started by c_alexander, Feb 03, 2005, 11:02:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cinb85

Thanks for listening to me.  I am a CP who gets absolutely no help from the NCP.  He not only doesn't pay CS, but he has nothing to do with our daughter.  Even though he doesn't help out, I still wish that he would be there physically for our daughter.  He is now in prison and has been writing to me often.  He swears that once he gets out, he is going to spend lots of time with our daughter.  Our daughter will be 14 years old by the time he gets out.  My fear is that it's too late!  Our daughter has formed her own opinion of her father since he has ignored her for all of these years (I have been extremely careful over the years not to bad-mouth him - but unfortunately over the years kids start to see things for themselves).  I hope it's not too late!  She REALLY needs her father!  She has needed him for years.  Not sure if SHE would admit that though!

So as you can see, I am all for children's rights to BOTH parents!!!  I support your cause.

c_alexander

Sorry to bother everyone I just wanted to remind everyone that I am still selling the parents rights magnetic ribbons at my website: http://ncpribbon.blogspot.com/
Sales were pretty darn good last week. Currently I have 36 ribbons sold. Thank you all for the support. I still need to sell another 70 ribbons( out of 500 total) just to break even, so if you have not had a chance, pleasse take a moment to check the ribbons out. I recieved some samples in the mail today from my supplier and the quality of these ribbons are top notch. They are thicker then most other magnets out there to be durable, are coated with a protective coating to keep them from fading.  The center heart of the ribbon is removeable as well. Best of all they are all made in the USA...most of the others out there are not.
Tell your friends, order these as gifts, send them to your ex wives or husbands, or to your children for that matter. They are great as fridge magnets as well, or if you have a front door on your house that is metal stick one up there and let all your neighbors see.
I apologize for the interruption, and thank you for your time and support.

Sincerely,
Chris Alexander
The Ribbon Guy

c_alexander

Hey folks thought I would let you all know that the ribbon sales are going well. 130 down, 370 to go.

Also I am offering discounts on shipping for larger orders. Please see the new shipping table on the website....don't worry though if you don't wish to do the math, Pay Pal will calculate it automatically for you.

Thanks for the support all.

Your Pal,
Chris Alexander
The Ribbon Guy

kitten

I got mine!  Thanks, Chris.