S.P.A.R.C.

Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Anyone out there?  (Read 7587 times)

jazminesdaddy

• New Arrival
    • View Profile
RE: Anyone out there?
« Reply #10 on: Jul 12, 2006, 12:42:59 PM »
YES! please go to "dear socrateaser" forum and look for "jazminesdaddy" and read. i completely understand how unfair the system is and how they are in favor of the mother even if shes a lying adultress mudering prostitute.

jazminesdaddy

• New Arrival
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Jul 12, 2006, 12:43:44 PM »
YES! please go to "dear socrateaser" forum and look for "jazminesdaddy" and read. i completely understand how unfair the system is and how they are in favor of the mother even if shes a lying adultress mudering prostitute.

jazminesdaddy

• New Arrival
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Jul 12, 2006, 12:44:31 PM »
YES! please go to "dear socrateaser" forum and look for "jazminesdaddy" and read. i completely understand how unfair the system is and how they are in favor of the mother even if shes a lying adultress murdering prostitute.

jazminesdaddy

• New Arrival
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Jul 12, 2006, 12:44:50 PM »
YES! please go to "dear socrateaser" forum and look for "jazminesdaddy" and read. i completely understand how unfair the system is and how they are in favor of the mother even if shes a lying adultress murdering prostitute.

jazminesdaddy

• New Arrival
    • View Profile
pressed the button one to many times-sry
« Reply #14 on: Jul 12, 2006, 12:49:03 PM »
oops

Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.