Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Need Referral for Snohomish County Attorney ASAP  (Read 3940 times)


  • Guest
Need Referral for Snohomish County Attorney ASAP
« on: Oct 19, 2004, 04:26:21 PM »
Got served divorce papers from my wife and have a hearing this week.  Need a recommendation for a top-notch attorney who is experienced with father's rights and knows how to deal with a woman with BPD - borderline personality disorder (actually obsessive/compulsive) and PAS - Parental Alienation Syndrome.  Ideally, I want an attorney who works in Snohomish County (Everett).  Thanks very much.  This is my first post.


  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 630
  • Karma: 56
  • Been hanging out since 1998... I think.
    • View Profile
I replied to your email
« Reply #1 on: Oct 19, 2004, 05:09:35 PM »
The number is there. Try her or ask for a referral.
A true soldier fights, not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves whats behind him...dear parents, please remember not to continue to fight because you hate your ex, but because you love your children.


  • Guest
RE: Need Referral for Snohomish County Attorney ASAP
« Reply #2 on: Nov 25, 2004, 11:46:59 PM »
I'd recommend Ruth Westbrook who is an atty in the law offices of David Kastle.

She's top-notch and will get the job done.  She also has an excellent background in the mental health field..

David A Kastle Law Office
18730 33rd Ave. W. #100
Lynnwood, WA 98037



Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.