Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Will I Get Full Custody???  (Read 3662 times)

desperate dad

  • Guest
Will I Get Full Custody???
« on: Mar 07, 2005, 06:51:58 PM »

I would like to get full custody of one of my children.  I don't know how to go about it as I have limited funds and I live in California.  My ex and the children live in Washington.  

My ex and I were never married.  We have two boys, 6 and 5.  We have a parenting plan in effect, but it does my boys and I no good.  Ex has moved 11 times in the last 4 years.  She had another child in December and lives with her new b/f and his kids.  

Here is the problem.  She called me last month to tell me that she wanted to send our oldest son with me.  I agreed and we talked to our son about it.  He also agreed.  I tried contacting her for a week and finally got a hold of her at her mother's house.

My son is living with her mother (an hour away from his mom), because in her words "something has happened and he can't live in the house anymore."  I asked what happened and she told me that it was none of my business.  She cursed me out over the phone and will not accept my phone calls.  What can I do???


  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 630
  • Karma: 56
  • Been hanging out since 1998... I think.
    • View Profile
Get your butt to WA...
« Reply #1 on: Mar 08, 2005, 08:37:10 AM »
and file an ex parte for custody of your child. If you do nothing you will be fighting ex and her mother for custody.
A true soldier fights, not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves whats behind him...dear parents, please remember not to continue to fight because you hate your ex, but because you love your children.


  • Sr. Member
  • ******
  • Posts: 1470
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
RE: Will I Get Full Custody???
« Reply #2 on: Mar 11, 2005, 10:08:19 AM »
you need to get back to WA and get your son. I would probably suggest hiring and attorney.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.