Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 20, 2024, 12:39:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Town Hall Forum on Child Support **Urgent** Your attendance needed!

Started by minicoopsmom, Sep 18, 2005, 01:22:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minicoopsmom

Public Meetings are to be held on proposed changes to the Child Support Schedule (i.e. RAISING IT YET AGAIN and making the first child take all and subsequent children starve!) If you are not there, non NCPs will make decisions about how more and more of your  income is handed over, carte blanche to the CP. Here's your chance to be heard:
(Its super short notice but I just found out about it.)

The scheduled Seattle Meeting is Sept. 19th. at the Seattle Town Hall Center, 1119 8th Ave. from 6:30 to 9:00 pm. For parking info. //www.townhallseattle.org

Interested persons may comment on the proposals by sending email to
[email protected] or by attending the forums.

Please, please do your part. This is serious. Second wives, second mothers, NCPs, children, In-laws, we will all be affected by the hidden alimony changes for the CPs.

http://f5.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/MLktQwTa2qVllFJlck4Qq1OOtSDp75xG8xo5t30pif6E9wXBX4WIq96j5K-NzB9mPxwMQGJUnIHzobyhFaqltJid62XQRW1u/CWSG%20MEETING.pdf

In solidarity,

Minicoopsmom

fettka

My husband has twins in WA, but we are now stationed in Norfolk, VA.  Would have loved to be there for this, did anything come of it?  I am totally against treating subsequent children unequally, especially since my husband had no say with regard to his ex's pregnancy (they were not married).  All children should have the right to support from both parents, regardless of birth order.