Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 26, 2024, 01:29:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

WHAT IS THIS WOMANS PROBLEM?

Started by formykids, Feb 14, 2005, 04:47:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

formykids

My daughter went to stay with her mother this weekend and came back hungry and dressed like a vagabond.She went to school friday in a new outfit i just bought her,of course her mother kept this outfit and sent her to school today in ratty  sweats,she hasn't had a bath since she was with me thursday so her hair was greasy and her face dirty.She said for breakfast she had candy bars,lunch fast food,and no supper.

This woman dresses herself like shes in a fashion show,hair always done,nice clothes,yet doesnt care about how the kid looks.If my little girl didn't tell her she was hungry she wouldn't have even gotten fed.

Then i find out my soon to be ex held a jewelry party at a restaurant in a mall on sunday and my 8 yr. old daughter wandered the mall by herself while Miss Bigshot was busy trying to sell junk jewelry.Yet this PBFH thinks shes the greatest mother in the world cause she took my daughter to a movie on sunday night,the kid wasn't in bed until 11 on a school night.This crap just blows my mind.Even when shes with the kids she doesn't take care of them,and she wonders why the Magistrate ordered the kids to stay with me until the GAL conference in april,gosh i wonder too,crazy ass PBFH.x( x( x(

Hawkeye

>My daughter went to stay with her mother this weekend and
>came back hungry and dressed like a vagabond.She went to
>school friday in a new outfit i just bought her,of course her
>mother kept this outfit and sent her to school today in ratty
>sweats,she hasn't had a bath since she was with me thursday so
>her hair was greasy and her face dirty.She said for breakfast
>she had candy bars,lunch fast food,and no supper.
>
>   This woman dresses herself like shes in a fashion show,hair
>always done,nice clothes,yet doesnt care about how the kid
>looks.If my little girl didn't tell her she was hungry she
>wouldn't have even gotten fed.
>
>   Then i find out my soon to be ex held a jewelry party at a
>restaurant in a mall on sunday and my 8 yr. old daughter
>wandered the mall by herself while Miss Bigshot was busy
>trying to sell junk jewelry.Yet this PBFH thinks shes the
>greatest mother in the world cause she took my daughter to a
>movie on sunday night,the kid wasn't in bed until 11 on a
>school night.This crap just blows my mind.Even when shes with
>the kids she doesn't take care of them,and she wonders why the
>Magistrate ordered the kids to stay with me until the GAL
>conference in april,gosh i wonder too,crazy ass PBFH.x( x( x(
>

A Vagabon??? Oh, my gosh... Well, shuck the corn and praise the spingtime... (sorry, trying to interject some humor here, ya'all know how that goes...) bear with the audience, while we all grin and read this again.. and maybe even again... ;*) and again! .........

Anyone we know? LOL?  must be the moonphase or something...   ;^)

wendl

I know exactly how you feel except my dh is the ncp. But his ex doesn't dress nice, BUT she can spend money on smokes, dye her hair thousand island orange ex.

Hang in there hun, hopefully it will get better.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

formykids

VAGABOND,,,,a noun = a vagrant,a tramp

sorry,but i fail to see the humor in my daughter going to school in clothes with holes in them and dirty hair and face

kitten

USE IT!  Letting an 8 year old wander the mall alone???!!!
You're lucky she didn't get snatched by some sicko!!!  Child killers wait for those opportunities!  You can't leave your baby with this woman again.