Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: Yes, I am still alive...  (Read 4318 times)


  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 53
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
    • http://members.aol.com/rakkasan01
Yes, I am still alive...
« on: Nov 23, 2003, 02:27:21 PM »
...in case anyone missed me. :)  I am still fighting. Waiting for the appeals court to hear my case  and waiting to start counseling with a court appointed counselor who was appointed by the idiot judge over our objections to her being in the same office as the last counselor the one with the agenda who lied in court about not knowing what PAS was.

By the way if anyone would like to send her more info on PAS just let me know.


  • Guest
RE: Yes, I am still alive...
« Reply #1 on: Nov 23, 2003, 04:40:27 PM »
Hey Rak,
Glad to hear you are still alive and kicking!!  I was wondering about you the other day and how your appeal is going.  We are in that process right now ourselves.  fun huh? x( NOT!   I would just send them all the articles of PAS from this site.  Geesh---they should know this already I would think!  Well good luck!!! And come visit us in chat!!
[em][font color=660066]"Talk is cheap. But if it keeps your stomach full and your grave empty, it's worth more than gold!"[/em]


  • New Arrival
  • *
  • Posts: 34
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
RE: Yes, I am still alive...
« Reply #2 on: Nov 23, 2003, 08:24:54 PM »
Hey Rak! Glad to hear from you. Please know that we are keeping you and Parker in our prayers.

Good luck and God bless!!

Next and family


  • Guest
RE: Yes, I am still alive...
« Reply #3 on: Nov 24, 2003, 11:34:02 AM »
Miss your posts and updates.  

You have a PM with an idea


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.