Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 01:29:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Your Social Security pays for CS enforcement

Started by c_alexander, Mar 04, 2005, 11:25:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

c_alexander

It was recently brought to my attention that a part of your social security money actually goes to help enforce child supprot orders and enforcement. Take a look at this....

http://www.ssa.gov/OP_Home/ssact/title04/0458.htm

They are screwing us over and we are payign for it.

Peanutsdad

Boy....that just gives me a warm fuzzy feelin alllllll over.

jilly

Wow...no wonder anyone paying CS gets screwed.  You really can't fight City Hall...or the U.S. Government!

c_alexander

Me and a few online buddies are trying to uncover just how far this twisted mess really goes. After looking into this I was pretty depressed because in order to fix this mess the government has made...well let me put it this way. It would be FAR easier to try to rewrite the constitution then to try to fix this child support mess.

In essence this is what is happeneing. The states set up child support agencies and collect support as the judges order it. They then send information about how much they collected and other info to the US gov, who then gives then a percentage of the half billion dollars they have set aside from YOUR social security as an incentitve for the states to collect support. Note that the states are not required to prove their info is accurate, and in MOST states now there is a computer system set up to electronically take CS payments. These states by the way who have this electronic system (38 so far) get extra compensation for havingthis system set up. Anyway as the states collect child support they incure expenses, which they turn into the feds. If the states meet certain guidlines then they get reimbursed for their costs in collecting child support. In some cases they can get up to 3 times the amount they originally spent to collect the CS to begin with.

In the end a state can earn itself a nice paycheck for colelcting support and can even fund their own budgets, which MANY states have begun doing to the point that the feds have even told the states NOT to rely on this incentive money as part of their budgets. As a result of all this, judges are pretty much forced to make child support orders in divorces rather then order 50-50 shared parenting BECAUSE of ALL the money involved.

I am uncovering more info as we speak because this is jsut the tip of the iceberg people. Can you see now what we are up against if we are going to try to get these laws changed? Does it all make sense now??? We are all getting screwed by our governments federal and state so they can have more and more money. For the Kids my A$$!

SLYarnell

And it isnt just child support it is the entire court system.

c_alexander

It's news to me, but it's just the tip of the iceberg. There is a lot more going on here. There are reimbursements, and all kinds of money changing hands. So what does this mean? It means it's going to be a harder to reform this system then one would think. Even trying to get the family law system reformed is going to mean rewriting tons of legislation. The key to this is getting these incentives and reimbursements shut off so that states can no longer use them as a source of revenue. You hit them in the wallet and you take away their power. I firmly believe if we could do away with these payments a lot of judges and courts would not have any reason NOT to order shared parenting and lower child support.

Either way this is going to be a VERY hard fight.

FIRM

This information has been on the FIRM site since nearly day one, but in more detail.

For the truth and how to correct the system, stay tuned to:

FIRM's TV
NCP Advocate

When Fathers's obtain custody in less than 1-2% of contested custody cases, it is obvious that there is a gender war and the only reason that "women" want to join us to "fight" the "system" is to divide us in a concerted effort to destroy Fathers and their God given rights of equal access to their children.

Beware of wolves in sheep's clothing and understand that the militant feminists will do anything, absolutely anything to stop you from parenting your own children.  Lies and deceit are their ways of life.

You have been warned...again.

Want equality?  

Welcome back to:
Fathers' Integrity & Rights Movement (FIRM)

Eric
//www.FIRMncp.com (re-opening soon)

Equality is not a dfficult concept

c_alexander

You know it burns my a$$ that everytime I post something about the system someone has got to go anti-feminist crazy and be a woman basher and everything. Look my post has absolutely NOTHING to do with feminists or anything. What I was posting was about the system and the government which is the REAL problem. I'm not saying there are not some hateful women out there that take advantage of the system, BUT they would NOT be able to do that if the system wasn't there to begin with.

If you are going to respond to a post I write please keep it on topic and drop the anti feminist woman bashing BS PLEASE. Thats NOT what this is about and I will not associate myself with these kinds of people.

I LOVE women...=D  In the good way..haha

FIRM

I understand that you are a newbie and are ignorant to the facts of how & why we are in this perplexing situation.

Just as you just found out about how the government is using the lies of the militant feminists in order to increase the money supply, you will also find the truth as I have espoused above.  Hopefully, you will learn this truth and act upon it beyond just telling others about new things that you have learned.

Keep an open mind and don't let the scores of years of lies get in your way.  Keep inquiring and the truth will eventually envelop you.

Good luck & keep learning,

Eric

c_alexander

Wendy McElroy is a feminist and she's actually fighting for us, but this is a lot more then a man/woman issue ERIC it's a PARENTS RIGHTS issue. Namely the rights of parents to be parents to their kids, not paychecks or strangers. I find your woman bashing comments offensive man. Sell that "HE-MAN WOMAN HATERS CLUB" stuff someplace else man. There are a lot of very positive and support women here on the boards who are also fighting for us.