Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 26, 2024, 12:41:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wife gave me a disease

Started by azukko, Aug 28, 2005, 07:26:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azukko

Like everyone I NEVER thought that my life would come to this. Been with my wife 10 yrs, married 5. March 2004 adopted a baby. Found out April 2004 wife had an affair after i learned of my own infection. Tried to make it work, but SHE filed for divorce May 2005!
Hoped we could be civil, but she wants to leave the state, and get everything. Had temporary orders and i get 55 hours/week with my daughter. She is trying to have full physical custody and move in with her parents in South Dakota.
I want my daughter because I think my wife has Border Line Personality disorder.
Any day now I know she will file abuse allegation.

What can I do? Can I sue my wife, her lover, and her company (both employees, happened at a convention) for my STD and suffering?
AZ is a no fault state.
My attorney is doing fine but I don't think he knows how extreme she is.

Please help.

gipsy

there were the issues of disease . Personality disorder etc in my situation , The mother was such a great BPD she told a wonderful story about her child hood etc , And came out good on the psych evals , The BPD has the courage to lie her ass off , SOOO If you get evaluations make damn sure you get an evaluater that is good , Like a member of the American Psschological association , And qualified for family law , I also met a couple Psychiatrist in my work and they say its difficult to do family law evaluations , And they refuse to do family law evaluation for that prurpose . The disease ! well Wash state is a no fault state , And it won't even be an issue , And you say your atty doesn't realise how bad she is , Well remmember well all think these psycho's are BPD freaks and the attys hear this all the time , And my atty did not seem to have so much of a reaction to my situation , Except when I found that the Evaluater used ,had 9 reports against him , And figured that this could be a reason to appeal the case , BUT , As time had gone on I am burnt out and , the mother IS DAMAGEING my son , But after it is all over she seems to be borderline  Ok ,  My two cents , You should discuss with your atty the evaluations , or just a good GAL appointed , And they will recognise it ,You really need to NOT interact , and respond to the wierdness , If you interact . These BPD's seem to have a way of projecting the problems on to you although they are the ones causeing it , And they are very good at it , If I could go back , And do it again , I would say , Be a good parent and don't react or do any thing , say any thing to any one .  Unless you ask your atty , Whats a phone call . These BD's can literally make  You into an offender of some sort for blinking wrong and they are experts at it ,  I believe the best i should have done is to not talk to her and pick up my kid, this seems to be what really makes them get nutty , If they can't get a reaction , Its only their disorder that will show , Take my advice if you think she has a disorder Don't react no matter what she does , Just calmly deny any stories she makes up , And say you are here for the child , And stay clean ,