Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 26, 2024, 12:54:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I don't know what to do.

Started by zutalurs, Oct 06, 2005, 07:21:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MYSONSDAD

In some States, the environmental factor can be an issue. High crime rate, poverty level, school report cards, this is where you can go to find how well the school district rates in your state, sex offenders in the area he is living. I think you get the picture. Would not hurt to check all avenues and put it in a file accordingly. Your attorney might have some ideas on that.

What conditions is he living in? Best thing I can suggest, is go thru your state statues, find the factors that matter and work from there. I have an area in my home called 'Custody Central'. Keep individual files on different issues. I also use color coding to help keep me organized, red is hot issues, endangerment, yellow is cautious stuff that matters, green is anything financial, blue is medical stuff, purple for emotional stuff that my son has endured, orange for environment, might be suggestions you can use  in your case. Once you get a good organizational system in place, all you have to do is update regularly.

You might want to post on the State board. Others who know just what your state statues consist of.

"Children learn what they live"

zutalurs

An update on what's been going on.
My attorney wants to "put this cookie in the cookie jar" and let them pile up so we have a stronger case when the jar is overflowing.
Meanwhile, cookies keep piling up.
I've had no contact with the BM since the assault.  Our attorneys agreed on a neutral location for pick ups and drop offs, and I sent her a letter letting her know that this weekend's visit would go as normally scheduled.  I also told her that if she calls me and I don't answer, to be sure and leave a detailed message, and anything short of that would not get a returned call.
Well, last night of course she decides to test me.  One call with the message "This is ____. Call me back."  So I did not call her back.
Today I get an email from my attorney telling me that the BM's attorney called him, that she has been trying to get in touch with me, and that my son is sick and has meds that need refridgerating.
Long story short, he is "sick" everytime it is my weekend coming up, and miracle of miracles never shows any signs of being sick when he's with me.  mind you, he's 20 months old, so I know he's not faking it to her to avoid coming.
Well, my attorney is calling for a court date and we are hopefully gonna finally put an end to this nonsense and harassment.

zutalurs

An update on what's been going on.
My attorney wants to "put this cookie in the cookie jar" and let them pile up so we have a stronger case when the jar is overflowing.
Meanwhile, cookies keep piling up.
I've had no contact with the BM since the assault.  Our attorneys agreed on a neutral location for pick ups and drop offs, and I sent her a letter letting her know that this weekend's visit would go as normally scheduled.  I also told her that if she calls me and I don't answer, to be sure and leave a detailed message, and anything short of that would not get a returned call.
Well, last night of course she decides to test me.  One call with the message "This is ____. Call me back."  So I did not call her back.
Today I get an email from my attorney telling me that the BM's attorney called him, that she has been trying to get in touch with me, and that my son is sick and has meds that need refridgerating.
Long story short, he is "sick" everytime it is my weekend coming up, and miracle of miracles never shows any signs of being sick when he's with me.  mind you, he's 20 months old, so I know he's not faking it to her to avoid coming.
Well, my attorney is calling for a court date and we are hopefully gonna finally put an end to this nonsense and harassment.

MYSONSDAD

I would tape the message she left, just to help show your attorney how much she is cooperating. Make sure your location is very public. If she is considerably late, make a purchase and hang on to the receipt. Do the same, when she finally arrives.

My son was always sick too. But showed nothing wrong with him on my time.

Hang on to all correspondence concerning his medications. Take pictures of the medications. I scanned the labels and they came out pretty good, then printed what I scanned.

I would also videotape the child while he is with you. Have witnesses there to back up nothing was wrong with him. I took our son for a second opinion by another child doctor and got hit with an RO.

I am surprised she hasn't pulled the breastfeeding bit....

"Children learn what they live"